“great service fresh food to buffet while we were eating”
Review of Western Sizzlin Steak House - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Western Sizzlin Steak House
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed February 8, 2014

there weren't alot of cars in parking lot at 6:30 pm(In the past we had eaten the breakfast buffet and it was packed out that day) so we decided to try the evening meal. I had the buffet my daughter had a ribeye and the complimentary soup, salad, and desert there was meatloaf freshly fried chicken It was restocked While I was filling my plate the cornbread muffins were being brought out at the same time all of the food had a good appearance the steamed carrots were wonderful nice and firm not mushy the green beans were perfect The meat loaf was actually made from meat I was very impressed with the quality of the food. You could tell the folks who were eating were regulars because they knew the staff .
The young man who greeted us at the counter and took our order was so nice I just assumed he was the manager I over heard one of the conversations and realized he was just a regular employee. I was impressed with how nice everyone was there was a lady with a handicap and the workers got everything she needed You can tell she probably eats there every evening

2  Thank jennifer p

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Went for an evening dinner with my family. I was disgusted by the filthy restrooms, old dried food on the bar, and inappropriate behavior of the manager. After receiving three burnt steaks, we requested a refund. The manager became loud and confrontational, saying we weren't leaving until she finished explaining herself. Her behavior caused a scene. She eventually returned a grand total of nine dollars, out of my fifty dollar payment. Before we could leave, the manager joined in discussing the matter with two other customers. I would not suggest this environment for anyone.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

totally institutional food bar, veges overheated, chicken only protein fit to eat.

1  Thank MaraSuung