“Great Breakfast with the locals”
Review of T J's Cafe

T J's Cafe
Ranked #2 of 40 Restaurants in Grandview
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My wife and I ate here on a Sunday morning as we were leaving Kansas City. The breakfast was great and the prices were reasonable. I have never seen biscuits this tall before. Really good with a side of gravy. The breakfast selections were vast. The waitresses seemed to know most of the customers and were very helpful and friendly. The was one of the best breakfast meals I have had in a long time. I will be back when I am in the area.

There are newer reviews for T J's Cafe

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Wow, these biscuits were so light and fluffy. I only wonder if I can make them this good. The specials looked great and the pies...let me tell you...they had at least ten different ones on the blackboard. This place is total "comfort food"

Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Finally no smoking! But still smells like old cigarettes. Average food and service but well priced. Nothing fancy but good for a quick breakfast. Interesting mix of people - from businessmen to blue collar workers.

Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Small little restaurant with very good service. I had an ice tea, grilled ham and cheese (made with real ham, not cheap packaged ham) and it came with chips. My husband had a bacon cheeseburger (a quarter pound) with chips and tea and we split some curly fries all for less than $20. I highly recommend this place. Will have to try it for breakfast some time.

Been to T J's Cafe? Share your experiences!