“A gem off I 70 in MO”
Review of Comfort Inn

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Grain Valley
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We stayed here last fall and liked it so decided to stay on July 26 on route home. The staff are very helpful and welcoming. When using my app to book this hotel, it said not available so I decided to call them directly. They did have a room. From now on I will do it this way. The hotel is going through a complete renovation. Our room looked good. Everything new. The room was very clean. The bed was very comfortable with nice bedding. Even a new air conditioner. The free breakfast was typical Comfort inn with cold and hot food. They had Greek yogurt which I liked.
I gave this hotel a five but usual only give fives if there is a restaurant connected. They didn't, but everything else was a five. Price was good also. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ginger j
Connie P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to write your review on our Comfort Inn in Grain Valley, Missouri. I'm so glad we could help you book a room at our property. We do our best to do as much as we can to make sure our guest have a pleasant stay.

We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We had the family suite with 2 queen beds and a queen pull out bed. There were 6 of us that stayed here. They are remodeling and it is super nice. The desk clerk was friendly and very helpful. The room was wonderful. Everything was clean. We couldn't have been happier. Expected much less for the $94 we paid to stay there. If ever in the area I would go again!

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on our Comfort Inn in Grain Valley, Missouri. We do listen to all our guest comments. We are always looking to see if we can improve in any area to make our guest stay as pleasant as possible. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We would like to invite you to return to stay with us during your future travels.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

My husband & I, my Son, wife, twin boys, Daughter, husband & 3 kids all travel from southern Illinois for several days over the 4th of July. Also,Some friends from Nebraska. The kids stay at my Brother's. My husband & I and the friends stay at Comfort Inn. It has always been a pain to get to and needs a better route or at least some signs. This year there were boxes everywhere blocking half of the hallways waiting remodeling.
The beds are awesome and breakfast is good. We stayed 3 nights and it is very affordable.

Room Tip: We had a king room. Very good choice for a couple.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Connie P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We do listen to our guest comments so we can improve in areas we are lacking in.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

I did not hear any construction noise but evidence of it was everywhere. Other then that, everything was good to go. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. This hotel came through when the mom and pop I had reserved fell through. I have never been able to stay at a Comfort Inn for the rate I received at this one. Utilized the pool twice - it was clean and the temp was perfect.

Room Tip: I know most hotels offer an after 5pm rate if they do not believe they will sale out but this was t...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on our comfort Inn in Grain Valley, Missouri. Our pool is nice we have a saline generator that produces the chlorine. This process makes it so it is not so harsh on your skin and eyes.

Hope to see you during your future travels. We invite you to come and stay with us so you can see the completed results of the renovations. We have plans to be completed by October 01, 2014.

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is under construction and will probably be nice when everything gets done. We booked our hotel for 3 nights the week of the 4th. The staff is very friendly. The reason I gave this hotel a poor review is because the our wifi didn't work. Our TV went from fuzzy to no connection within a few hours of our arrival. The whole place was hot and I'm usually cold. The room we stayed in was clean and that's why we continued to stay.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Thank you for being so understanding about our remodeling. To improve the rooms we have to have some boxes around. We would like to invite you back after October 1, 2014 when we have planns to have the renovations completed.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Connie P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2014

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Hotel is a bit hard to find do to the I-70 exit construction in the area. Right next door to a repair station for both Gas and Diesel vehicles. This is what brought me here. No restaurant nearby in walking distance, howevere, great delivery, and food options near by are hood. HOTEL itself is spotless, lobby, pool, hottub, rooms including shower, all spotless. Staff if hood old fashioned Midwestern friendly and helpful. OOIDA is right across I-70. Pets welcome, and morning breakfast is OK. waffles, biscuts and gravy, muffins m and coffee. Although not overly elaborate, it earned 5 stars (rare for me) because of service, cleanliness, and price.

Room Tip: If you like morning sun, get odd number rooms
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Connie P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on our Comfort Inn at Grain Valley, Missouri. We value our guest thoughts. We use all the information to improve our guest stay. The construction on the streets are completed.

Our staff work very hard to make our guest stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you in the future so you can see all the improvements we have made to the hotel during our upgrade.

Carmeletta Parks, CHA

Hampton Inn Kansas City/Blue Springs
Days Inn Blue Springs
Days Inn Blue Springs
#5 of 9 in Blue Springs

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!