“Ok hotel”
Review of Comfort Inn

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Grain Valley
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is under construction and will probably be nice when everything gets done. We booked our hotel for 3 nights the week of the 4th. The staff is very friendly. The reason I gave this hotel a poor review is because the our wifi didn't work. Our TV went from fuzzy to no connection within a few hours of our arrival. The whole place was hot and I'm usually cold. The room we stayed in was clean and that's why we continued to stay.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Connie P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Thank you for being so understanding about our remodeling. To improve the rooms we have to have some boxes around. We would like to invite you back after October 1, 2014 when we have planns to have the renovations completed.

Carmeletta Parks
816-847-2700

Reviewed June 21, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Connie P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2014

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Hotel is a bit hard to find do to the I-70 exit construction in the area. Right next door to a repair station for both Gas and Diesel vehicles. This is what brought me here. No restaurant nearby in walking distance, howevere, great delivery, and food options near by are hood. HOTEL itself is spotless, lobby, pool, hottub, rooms including shower, all spotless. Staff if hood old fashioned Midwestern friendly and helpful. OOIDA is right across I-70. Pets welcome, and morning breakfast is OK. waffles, biscuts and gravy, muffins m and coffee. Although not overly elaborate, it earned 5 stars (rare for me) because of service, cleanliness, and price.

Room Tip: If you like morning sun, get odd number rooms
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Connie P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on our Comfort Inn at Grain Valley, Missouri. We value our guest thoughts. We use all the information to improve our guest stay. The construction on the streets are completed.

Our staff work very hard to make our guest stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you in the future so you can see all the improvements we have made to the hotel during our upgrade.

210 N Jefferson
Grain Valley, Missouri

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

After a 14 hour day on the road the clerk's friendliness and helpfulness was welcoming and I really enjoyed the clean hot tub and pool- the property is hard to get to due to construction but th hotel has been fighting to get adequate signage. Only reason I did not give all 5 stars was the bedding needs replacing.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Joliclm
Connie P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your great review on our Comfort Inn in Grain Valley, Missouri. Our staff work very hard to make sure our guest stay is as pleasant as possible. Glad you enjoyed our sparkling pool and hot tub.

I have been in communication with the DOT for this area trying to get the road marked better.

Since you enjoyed your stay at our property so much, if you ever find yourself in this area again we would like to invite you to stay again and see all the new renovations that are to be completed by the end of September this year.

210 Jefferson Street
Grain Valley, Missouri
816-847-2700

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Stayed here on the way to St. Louis and wanted to be out of the KC traffic first thing in the morning. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean/comfortable. I like to treat myself with a jacuzzi suite, and this one was nice, but the jets were HARD to turn off and on. I almost dislocated my thumb trying to get them on - and then again trying to get them off. Just as i was about to call guest services, I got it to work. I would have been disappointed if I had been unable to get them to work. Also - due to the construction, it was hard to find in the dark. I noticed a small sign next morning, but that night I ended up driving out of my way a bit because I missed the turn.

Room Tip: Make sure you can get your jacuzzi jets to turn off and on.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on our Comfort Inn in Grain Valley, Missouri. We do listen to your concerns because we are always striving to improve our guest stay. I have been talking to DOT about getting some signs for directions to motel.

Kind Rgards,

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We needed to go into Kansas City and wanted to stay at a hotel just outside of KC. This hotel in Grain Valley worked out very well. The room was clean and very nice.
We had no problems at all. And the price was very reasonable.

Room Tip: I always like to ask for top floor so that no one will be above me walking around.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Connie P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review about our Comfort Inn in Grain Valley, Missouri We use your comments to improve in area's we need to. Our staff strife to make our guest stay as pleasant as possible.

If your travels bring you to our area in the future we hope you will stay with us so you can see our new renovations.

210 Grain Valley, Missouri

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights and found this motel to be a good value for one looking for a no frills average accommodation. The staff was friendly, room was clean and comfortable. Location near I-70 allows easy access to entire KC and surrounding area. Would recommend to other travelers and would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014
Connie P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on our Comfort Inn Grain Valley, Missouri. We use all the information to help us improve our service and to make our guest stay pleasant and enjoyable as we can.

If you are going to be in our area around October please stop in and you will be able to see our newly renovated rooms and common areas.

210 N Jefferson St

Quality Inn Blue Springs
#7 of 9 in Blue Springs
Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Independence
Hampton Inn Kansas City/Blue Springs

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!