Comfort Inn
$66
Hotels.com
Welcome Inn(Blue Springs)
TripAdvisor
All reviewskansas citystayed herewafflesdecent place to staybaseball tournamentnight's restindoor poolwould stay here againbiscuits and gravyone night staybreakfast barshower headrooms are cleanmini fridgefree breakfastmotelhighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Spent a quick night here on my way across country. Greeted by friendly staff at check in and was in to my room in no time. Room was clean and comfortable. Would definitely stop here again!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Connie P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property. We pride ourselves on our friendly staff and clean rooms. All the staff work very hard to make your stay the best they can.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

My family and I rented a couple of rooms for the weekend and we were very happy. The rooms were clean and neat, staff was friendly and helpfull. Just one issue, we would have liked to use the courtesy computer in the lobby on Saturday afternoon (5/19) to look up attractions to visit in Kansas City but the computer and lobby was occupied by the same dirty looking guy all day. He brought in the the girl that was working the desk on Saturday (assume he was the boyfriend) and never left. When he wasn't surfing facebook with his feet up on the computer desk, he was sleeping on the couch in the lobby next to the computer. He was was still there when we came back from our visit to Kansas City that evening. It was a little uncomfortable walking through the lobby as he watched you. I'm sure the management at the hotel would have done something if they had known about it, although judging from how comfortable he was, I don't think it was his first time. I hope this review reaches the hotel management so the problem can be delt with. I also reccomend that they put review cards in the rooms so these things can be reported. Other than this one small issue, our stay was very nice and we would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

We appreciate you taking time to write the review about our property. I apologize for the problem with the person on the computer. The matter has been handled and he will no longer be on property.

Our staff pride themselves on their work and do everything they can to make the guest stay as pleasant as possible.

Again we thank you.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

The staff is very friendly, the facility clean. The breakfast had a nice selection, Biscuits, Sausage gravy, Scrambled eggs, bagels, assorted rolls & pastries was good. The indoor pool looked clean. The only thing I could see that needed updated was the television that worked poor. The non-smoking room had no smell of smoke. Overall I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our property. Our breakfast does have a lot of selections so everyone can find something to their liking.

Our staff strife to make every guest feel at home. They work very hard to keep the property clean for all our guest.

We have addressed the issue of the tv's. Three-fourths of the rooms have flat screens in them now and more are on the way so they will be in shortly.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

We stopped at this Comfort Inn while passing through and everything was fine.
The young lady who checked us in was friendly and polite, our room was spacious and neat, the bed was very comfortable.
Someone may want to hit the bathroom with a touch of light plumbing because the toilet ran and the tub drained kind of slow, but hey, I know how to jiggle a handle.
Overall it was a perfectly respectable stay and a decent value and on the off chance we're ever in Grain Valley again, we'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to write a review about our property. We are so glad you enjoyed the bed. We strife to keep our hotel clean and our staff want you to feel at home. They know traveling can be stressful so they want you to be able to relax.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

My son and I stayed at this hotel while traveling recently from Omaha to St. Louis. I would have rather paid $20 more for a decent stay. Customer service at the front was poor, not including the girl looked like a slob. We got to our nonsmoking room and it smelled rancid like stale smoke and must. Our tv also did not work and it seemed like the bed was missing 2/3 of its springs. It was one of those stays where you felt dirty the entire time. Would not recommend.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
comfortinngrainvall, Webmaster at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn for your recent stay in our area. I am sorry it did not turn out to be the pleasant stay which you and your son had anticipated.

• Customer service worker at the front desk received additional training in courteous manner in which you, our valued guests, are to be treated.

• Customer service worker at the front desk received additional training in professional dress when working as our employee.

• Maintenance was notified of the non-working TV and the missing bed springs in the room assigned to you and instructed to see to necessary repairs or replacements.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Comfort Inn. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.