“This is a YES”

El Maguey
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Grain Valley
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Coworkers took us here for dinner after spending four days at SantaCaliGon. It was the best food I've had in a restaurant in ages. Got a giant giant giant margarita which was wonderful. The service started out a little iffy but ended well. Very reasonably priced food and it was just fabulous. Can't wait to be back in town and enjoy it again!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

Service, great! Drinks, awesome (they FILL the wine glass our trip!) My mom loved her food, however I ordered something with the special gravy, extremely salty. Salsa with chips was very tasty. I would go back, just so I could try more of their food, many good options. Prices were not outrageous. Make sure to bring your appetite.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 23, 2017

Lets face it, in our country, Mexican places have the same casual style. There is not much they do – or can do?- to differentiate themselves. This place is one of the better ones I have been to. My chicken fajitas were excellent, and easily enough to eat for $14. Started with the ‘required’ complimentary chips and salsa – which would not rate as the best I’ve had. But Wide open space, quick service and dos equis amber lets them sneak in with my coveted excellent rating.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 21, 2017

The Mexican food is really good! You can spice it up or get it mild! There are so many things I have had at this wonderful place, it takes me a long time to decide! When I finally do, I am always love it and leave their on a full tummy! This locale is great for families, single individuals, and couples.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

Locals really seem to like it . I'm from the West coast and to me it taste like tomato sauce very bland. If you are from the Midwest you will probably like it.

Date of visit: April 2017