“Very Pleasant!!!!”
Review of Loganberry Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fulton
Loganberry Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Fulton B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 29, 2008

My husband and I spent two nights in The Garden Room. We enjoyed our stay at this lovely home. We really enjoyed the Ultra Spa Tub for 2 that was in the private bathroom of our room. The breakfasts were delicious. Thanks for providing us with a very memorable stay in Fulton.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PrincessLea3
There are newer reviews for Loganberry Inn

Reviewed July 22, 2008

I read the other reviews on TripAdvisor and decided I wanted to try the Loganberry Inn. The website is great and the rooms look lovely. I was totally right!! The Loganberry Inn is a real gem in a wonderful small Missouri town.

The breakfasts were fabulous - loved the way edible flowers and garnishes were so beautifully presented. It not only looked like artwork, it tasted fabulous.

Our room was sparkling clean. The inn was also fabulously clean - dust free, fresh and updated decor.

The best part of all was Cathy, the innkeeper. She is friendly, interesting and meticulous in her pride and care of the Loganberry Inn. I really enjoyed talking with her.

I would highly recommend the Loganberry Inn!

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed March 6, 2008

This wonderful little Bed and Breakfast is a slice of Heaven.
The house itself was beautiful, and the history it had to offer was magnificant. Cathy and Carl McGeorge (the owners) are more than wonderful. They offer you the best Fulton has to give, and put it all on a silver platter. The rooms are beautiful, and the backyard has a splendid gazebo. My favorite things the Loganberry Inn had for me was the private hot tub, which I took full advantage of, and the fantastic Breakfast.

THANKS AGAIN!

Dr. J

Stayed: March 2008
Reviewed October 25, 2007

Where should I start...hmmm. Dirty, Dirty, Dirty. Curtians in the Parlor layered with dust. Our room was very out dated, with dust layered on top of the bed frame, along with a envelope for Housekeeping tip....quess I could have left a tip...too DUST. VCR/DVD player wasn't working, so we tried to locate the Innkeeper for assistance, couldn't find her. So, waited another 30 minutes, finally found her, but she acted as if it was a great bother to help us with the device as she was on a tight time frame. Innkeeper didn't bother too mention that she offered fruit/cheese platters for a small fee, and we even discussed with her that we were looking for a grocery store to buy cheese, chips, salsa etc to snack on. Loss for her, as we would have purchased. Breakfast, well seems our Innkeeper had other plans, so she left, and her husband served our breakfast...yeah, was on fine china...no 4 course meal, (as mentioned on the website), had left over pancakes from her Food Network demo, microwaved at that. Did not feel welcomed, total waste of money!!!

• Stayed: October 2007
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
hospitality6, owner at Loganberry Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2008

If you contact us, we will happily refund your stay. We do not have a Lyn on the books for October so cannot do so without you contacting us.
Hosting a B&B for 12 years now, we know that we are not everyone’s cup of tea and can’t please everyone. We do however wish to please everyone. We also know that we are not perfect and no matter how hard we try it is impossible to be perfect. We will happily make up for our shortcomings if given a chance. Things happen, guests blow out candles intended for other guests, guests tour and use restrooms that are public, housekeeping misses something, we are rushed and do not realize the guests take it personally, miscommunications happen. We try not to let a disgruntled guest take the wind out of our sails too long and we try to learn from those experiences and improve our offerings. We try to understand that we do not know what any particular guests are going through in their lives and we try to give grace and understanding.
We wish you many blessing and lots of good experiences, Cathy and Carl

Reviewed July 18, 2007

Amazing breakfast! The best part about the inn! The room was great, very clean with a great bed. The starlit spa left a bit to be desired as there were cobbwebs, no candles (as indicated there would be) and the promised music was a CD player of the bring-your-own type. But overall, the romance of the spa outweighed the rest. Watch out for the downstairs room, as you have to cross the foyer and dining room to get to your "private" bathroom. Overall, I give it an average rating, but the breakfast can't be beaten!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ahimsa2u
Reviewed June 28, 2004

This bed and breakfast is fantastic. The hosts were very accomodating and nice. Everything was very clean. We both said we had the best night's sleep we had had in a long time. And the breakfast.. WOW!!! We will definately be going back!

• Stayed: October 2003
4  Thank Katie A
A TripAdvisor Member
Kansas City Missouri
Reviewed March 13, 2004

My wife Chris surprised me with the "Murder Mystery" package for my birthday. Several family and friends were invited to join in the festivities .I must say it is the most fun I think I have ever had. The attention to detail and overall warmth of not only the b&b but the innkeepers is second to none. Carl & Cathy do an outstanding job of making you feel @ home in one of the most beautiful homes I have ever been in . It was the second time that we stayed at Loganberry and I can promise you it will not be the Last , for it is our goal to stay in every room they have !! Sincerely , Randy & Chris Wehmeyer

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fulton
Baymont Inn & Suites Fulton
#3 of 6 in Kingdom City
Super 8 Kingdom City
Super 8 Kingdom City
#6 of 6 in Kingdom City

Been to Loganberry Inn? Share your experiences!