“Home Away From Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Loganberry Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fulton
Loganberry Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Fulton B&B and Inns
Dallas, Texas
“Home Away From Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

As a semi-frequent business traveler, I first stayed at the Loganberry looking for a break from the sterile, small, unwelcoming, and uninteresting hotel chains. I had never stayed at a B&B before and hadn't even considered it for business travel but I wanted something that would feel more like home. I found it at the Loganberry. Now I stay there every time I come to the Fulton area. Once, I was trapped at the inn for a day due to a pretty decent snow storm. Not being prepared for the storm, and with restaurants in the area closed due to the weather, I had nothing to eat. Without me asking, Carl and Cathy offered to feed me lunch and dinner (for free). I humbly accepted. They are gracious, considerate, and kind hosts.

Besides the hospitality, the Loganberry has several other great things to offer. The breakfast is great. There is an unending flow of various coffees (regular and decaf) at the touch of a button. The rooms are always clean. The front porch and backyard are great places to relax on a nice evening. The place has an interesting history.

So, for all the business travelers looking for a break from the norm; check out the Loganberry. You can go back to earning your big chain rewards points on your next trip.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
TravelsalotMissouri, Owner at Loganberry Inn, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Thank you so much Jesse. Considering us your home away from home is the highest compliment you can give us. Many, many thanks.
Carl and Cathy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

Gracious couple runs the place- they work hard and do a great job. Very comfortable room, exceptional breakfast. Only a few hundred yards from the main attraction in Fulton, the Churchill Museum. You'll get the history of the place and the town and meet a very sweet small dog who greets everyone but is quite unobtrusive and gentle.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

We're just back from a wonderful stay here. The B&B is very well-run, very clean, and is a great location for exploring a bunch of different nearby cities like Columbia, Hermann, etc.

Breakfast was especially good and the small fee for having it served in the room was well worth it.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RobertoSTL
Overland Park, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

My husband and I travel each year to Estes Park but due to the floods this year, we had to cancel. We decided to still take a weekend trip and after doing some online research, I booked the Loganberry Inn in Fulton, Missouri. The house is lovely! An extremely comfortable room made for great sleeping. Fresh coffee and water were available right outside our door. The inn is very close to the Westminster campus, the Churchill museum and just a few blocks from downtown. We had a great dinner at Beks in downtown Fulton and enjoyed exploring the town. Cathy fixed a fabulous breakfast and was fun to visit with. We would definitely recommend the Loganberry Inn and would stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sue F
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

This place was very clean, located within a block of Westminster and very beautiful. The owner was amazing and very hospitable. She is a highly experienced chef and teaches classes locally. Her knowledge of local history was great too. The rooms were spacious and beds were comfortable.

• Stayed April 2013
TravelsalotMissouri, Owner at Loganberry Inn, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you so much for the excellent review. We appreciate all of our guests also!
Festus
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

This is a very nice bed & breakfast in Fulton. Cathy is the hostess and was friendly and quirky. Cathy fixed a big breakfast both mornings (2 courses, so save room!). Cookies were provided each evening. There were movies and water available upstairs where the rooms are located. All of this is included in your stay.

My friend and I booked the Girlfriend Getaway package. We both felt it was a great deal and would recommend it. We received 2 nights in the Westminster room and enjoyed time in the hot tub and several hours at the Jewell Salon & spa. I will leave a review for them as well, but I loved the friendly staff there!

The Westminster was a nice room and has two beds (one larger bed and a day bed). I LOVE the fireplace. It flips on with a switch. The shower and bathroom are very, very small. I assume this is because they were added to the house. Everything was very clean and cozy. There are plenty of blankets and fresh towels.

The dog of the inn, Logan, was a delight. He is friendly and quiet. I never heard him make a sound!

We succeeded in accomplishing what we wanted for the weekend - a relaxing weekend girl trip!

Room Tip: The Margaret Thatcher room is very spacious