“Wonderful quiet get away”
Review of Loganberry Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fulton
Loganberry Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Fulton B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 5, 2012

What a quaint lovely place for a quiet get away. We enjoyed the "romance" extras they offer of a wine and cheese basket, private candlelit hot tub time and breakfast in our room. Cathy is a fabulous host and the breakfast was phenomenal! The room was comfortable and very clean.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Loganberry Inn

Reviewed July 14, 2012

The Loganberry Inn and grounds are wonderful. It's one block from St. Mary's and the Churchill Museum -a must and not just for history buffs. The breakfasts are delicious. Cathy's cookies are crazy good. Our room was well appointed, comfortable and spacious. We stayed for two nights in the Garden room and could not have been more pleased. What really made our stay memorable? The Inn Keepers. Cathy and Carl went out of their way to make us welcome and ensured that we had everything we needed throughout our stay. They just may be Fulton's greatest ambassadors. I doubt there is a restaurant, shop, winery or trail in the Fulton area that they don't know and can recommend based on their guests preferences.

Room Tip: The Garden room has a private entrance.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is a great location within walking distance of the college and Westminister Chapel. Charming street and the setting of this historic home is wonderful. Our room was charming and comfortable, nice and clean with a private bath. Had fun chatting with the owner; great stories about some famous guests like Margaret Thatcher and her husband. Breakfast was outstanding and topped off with a fantastic crepe filled with fresh strawberries and whipped cream. We were in the area for a Civil War tour of Callaway County; the B&B was a gift but we would stay there again. They have a big backyard with a nice gazebo for weddings; patio is pretty too for outdoor seating for any event.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
TravelsalotMissouri, Owner at Loganberry Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Thank you so much, we try of offer our best. We are always grateful for appreciation!
Happy travels and we hope you return to us soon!

Reviewed April 3, 2012

The Loganberry Inn is a fabulous historic home with wonderful rooms, informative and delightful hosts, and an incredible breakfast. This is the first review that I have ever written about a Bed and Breakfast. I was so impressed that I had to write. Before my trip I did a lot of research on Bed and Breakfasts in Mo. The Loganberry Inn has a wonderful website with a lot of great information and pictures. When I arrived in Fulton, Mo. I was not disappointed.The Inn is in a perfect location about a block from the Winston Churchill Museum and Westminster College.It's a very peaceful setting with a beautiful front porch and a large backyard with a gazebo. I stayed in the Margaret Thatcher room. My room was immaculate, charming and comfortable. The whole house is beautiful! Cathy and Carl, the innkeepers make you feel like family. I had a wonderful stay and I hope to be back soon.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Again I had the privledge to spend a night at Loganberry Inn in Fulton. No mater how stressful my day, by the time I leave, I'm relaxed and ready to head out. Thanks, Cathy, Carl, and Logan!

Room Tip: Anything on the second floor is quiet and close to the early morning coffee in the hall!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2012

My sister and I met here for our annual sister's get-a-way (it's about the half-way point between our homes). This B & B was wonderful! Owner and hostess, Cathy McGeorge, was a delight and very informative. She and her husband are starting their 17th year of owning and running the B & B, although we did not get to meet her husband as he was out of state on a business trip. They allow pets, and have a wonder little dog named Logan, who is very friendly, but doen't get into your face or beg for scraps from the table. Scraps from the table would be hard pressed to get from any guest because the breakfasts Cathy cooked for us on Saturday morning and this morning were top of the class breakfasts. Cathy is a celebrity chef at the Dierbergs Cooking schools in St. Louis and she accommodates vegetarian, lactose intolerant, and gluten free diets as well. We did not leave hungry on either morning we were there. The home itself is in excellant shape and was built in 1899! Antiques are throughout the home. There is a big backyard with a gazebo and a hot tub. They offer various packages as well. Their web-site is www.loganberryinn.com. My sister and I were on the Chocolate Lovers package and my oh my did we get chocolate! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS B & B TO ANYONE! They are also located 2 blocks from the Winston Churchill Musuem and several blocks from the historic section of Fulton, MO. The only downside to staying there was the fact that several places we wanted to visit in the historic district had closed (we are guessing because of the economy). A great restaurant to eat at is Beks which is in the historic district. This would also be a great place for someone to stay if they were visiting the private college (Westminster college) or someone that is attending the college, since it is only a couple of blocks away as well.

Room Tip: There is no bad room here....we got to peak at most of them Saturday morning! They have rooms on al...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I searched online for a location to elope and found the Loganberry Inn which was easy, economical, relaxing and stress-less. The inn was a block from Westminster College and the Winston Churchill Museum. The downtown area and courthouse are also a very short distance. Our room was The President's. The bed was comfortable, the fireplace was hypnotic, tea and water were a nice surprise. It was the oh-so-good hearty breakfast that will bring us back, well, I guess an anniversary might, too. Our only drawback would be the bathroom, but, it just can't be helped. It is in-suite, but small. Cathy and Carl are friendly, punctual and resourceful. I am not a pet person, but their one dog, Logan, is not at all a bother.

Room Tip: The President's Room is on the northwest corner, but it still gets a lot of light. It has a king...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 2_IL_Travelers
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fulton
Baymont Inn & Suites Fulton
#3 of 6 in Kingdom City
Super 8 Kingdom City
Super 8 Kingdom City
#6 of 6 in Kingdom City

Been to Loganberry Inn? Share your experiences!