“Great addition to Fulton, for lunch or drinks”
Review of Beks

Beks
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Fulton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located in the Historic Fulton Brick District, Beks serves lunch and dinner in a causal atmosphere. All of our food is prepared in house and we hand cut our USDA aged steaks. Our pastas are made to order with 100% cream. In addition we serve several great sandwiches and salads as well as desserts. We feature creative lunch and dinner specials that we post twice a day on our web sight.
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I've eaten here a few times and always been pleased. Yesterday I was in Fulton for a visit and again had lunch at Bek's. They usually have a special. The special soup was Thai Chicken. I got it paired with a salad. Although the salad was good, mixed greens, romaine and other lettuces the real star was the soup. It had a peanut based broth with vegetables and little cubes of chicken. It was slighty spicy and unique. My partner had the Teriyaki Pork sandwich special. Both meals were very good and show why Bek's deserves special recognition. My partner had the draft Piney River Amber Ale with lunch. Although other reviewers have mentioned price we feel for the quality and uniqueness this place is well worth it. The cost was in line what we expect to pay.
Lunch was so good we decided to return later for the happy hour specials. We had sweetpotato fries with the signature house horseradish sauce and the sweet pepper hummus. Both were very generous portions. We chose a Quebec beer and Crown Valley red ale to accompany the food.
Again we were very pleased and recommend you try Bek's.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Good food....very nice nostalgic place with friendly personnel and good atmosphere. Definitely will go again if back in town.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Very nice place, The menu was not very big but Everything is pricy. Its not a good place to take children, we took our 15 month old daughter. Lots of beer choices, large bar. Its a good place for going out.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Beks is a locally owned and operated restaurant with a good beer selection and a nice atmosphere. I had the Beks burger yesterday - 7 oz Angus beef cooked to order, topped with caramelized onions and smoked gouda. How good was it? The Beks burger was so good I ate it without any additions - no condiments, no lettuce or pickle, etc. Just the glorious beef, the beautiful onions, and the delicious gouda on a lovely bun. I am also fond of their cole slaw. It's a creamy slaw, not sweet, never bitter, just a nice flavor that doesn't compete with whatever else I'm eating. Another reviewer mentioned the spotty service by college students, which may be a fair assessment, but I've had at least decent service every time I've been there. Our service yesterday was perfect. I even commented to my husband that I couldn't think of one thing I wish our server had done differently - so it is possible to get good service there!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

This place has a pleasant atmosphere and a nice layout. The service was adequate but not outstanding as the server didn't ask about refilling drinks and didn't provide bread until the end of the meal. The artichoke dip, a house signature dish, was (according to my local experts) just OK. Fine but nothing outstanding. The beer-cheese soup was a little bland. The steaks were very good, but again, nothing outstanding. A interesting collection of (unfortunately bottled) beer. The bread was really excellent, but appeared at the end rather than the beginning of the meal.

2  Thank GeneDoc57

Been to Beks? Share your experiences!