“Good value”

Baymont Inn & Suites Fulton
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Fulton
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This hotel is very clean and modern and, although a bit more pricey than other hotels in Fulton, is a good value for the money. Has a lot of choices in a bright breakfast area. Staff is friendly and helpful. Location on Highway 54 is convenient to major highways and not far from downtown area. One drawback in rooms is noise of window a/c and room dehumidifier.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
StaffHIEFulton, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fulton, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you for your review and we are glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. we apologize for the noise of the a/c unit and dehumidifier. We will take your comments into consideration and improve for future stays. We look forward to welcoming you back to our location soon.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Staff at this hotel are very good and the room size is,large. The breakfast area is bright and nice. Only downside was a dehumidifier in the room which, apparently, was needed but added some additional white noise that wasn't needed. But, still, a good,stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
StaffHIEFulton, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fulton, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you for your comments as they are appreciated. During the summer months we put the dehumidifiers in select rooms as it gets humid here. Please feel free to shut it off if it is at all too loud. We want to make your stay as comfortable as possible and look forward to your return.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I stayed here 2 nights ago because it was right where I wanted to stop for the night. I was a bit worried because the previous reviews were not too good. Unlike others, I found the desk staff extremely helpful and courteous, and the rooms were very large and very clean. While the hotel is a short drive off of the Interstate, it is right off very-busy Hwy 54. It is not a "out in the country", and Fulton is big enough to have some decent mom-n-pop dining. I'd give it a 5, except the hotel is clearly battling a mold problem. My room was on the 2nd floor, of the 4-story place, so it surprised me to have the mold smell everywhere. I couldn't narrow it down for sure to an over-wet cleaning of the carpet (I bet this was it, and the pads are likely moldy and not salvageable $$), although it could be the AC unit (these are easier to clean). I went into 2 other rooms on the 2nd floor, and found the same problem smell, so I didn't bother requesting a new space. It was a slight smell, and did not result in me having any breathing problems (I am usually get stuffed up with molds), so I wouldn't hesitate to come back. The included breakfast was great, with lots of bacon, a couple kinds of eggs, biscuits, gravy, etc., etc. The staff running breakfast was really friendly too.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms best to avoid heavy feet overhead, the floors are "thin".
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
StaffHIEFulton, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fulton, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am glad the front desk staff exceeded your expectations. We strive to deliver the best customer service possible to our guests to make them feel comfortable. I have taken note of your other comments and will improve the hotel in the near future. We look forward to welcoming your back to the hotel!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We were driving to Lake of the Ozarks and decided to stop here instead of Jefferson City as we were getting tired and TripAdvisor had good reviews. The hotel is not close to anything except for a gas station across the street and a chicken fast food inside of the gas station. The hotel looks newer but has no charm - plunked down in an asphalt parking lot but who cares if you just want to get a decent night's sleep. The lobby is very small and when I walked in; there was no one at the front desk but after a minute or two a lady came out and was very courteous but not overly friendly. I couldn't help notice a fly that kept buzzing around the desk also. Anyway, we got a room on the 2nd floor which was very clean. The drapes however did not draw shut all the way - there were shears in the middle and the giant bright Holiday Inn neon sign shone in our room all night. Also some semi truck trailers were running all night in the gas station across the street (maybe the drivers keep their trucks on for the a/c?) but the running motors bothered my husband. I did get a good night's sleep. Breakfast was average - sausages, eggs, waffle maker.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on side of the hotel away from the Holiday Inn sign and as far from the gas station a...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review and please accept my deepest apologies for the inconveniences during your stay. I've have made note of your comments and will work on improving the hotel in the near future. I hope you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

About five miles off the expressway, but reasonably priced and perhaps an alternative to nearby Columbia. Not much at all going on in the area with no decent restaurant nearby. Clean and spacious room with a fast enough wifi to stream netflix. Quiet enough and got a good night sleep. Breakfast was slightly above typical HI experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank roboird
cadi2012, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fulton, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you for you review of our property! I am glad you enjoyed your stay here and the hot breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again soon!

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Well run small hotel. The staff is enthusiast and friendly. Breakfast is well prepared. Pool is clean. Good location. They have spa rooms. Lots of really hot water. They have hostess nights and usually a treat each night.

• Stayed: March 2013
StaffHIEFulton, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fulton, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you for you kind review. We love to hear the feedback and the staff appreciates when the efforts are recognized.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Rooms were clean and spacious. Front desk staff was helpful. The included breakfast was great with biscuits and gravy, sausage, egg and cheese omelet, hot cinnamon rolls, along with your normal "continental" breakfast fare.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fulton
Country Hearth Inn & Suites Fulton
Super 8 Kingdom City
Super 8 Kingdom City
#6 of 6 in Kingdom City
Wingate by Wyndham Columbia

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Fulton? Share your experiences!