“Great!”

Add it.
Arris' Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Good clean place with excellent food. Gyro or greek sald is my favorite. The pizza is good too. Always seems a bit too dark brown on the bottom of the crust for my preference, but doesn't hinder me from eating it. My grandchild loves the spagetti. We go there at least monthly.

There are newer reviews for Arris' Pizza

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Very good pizza. The gyro was pretty good, but not great. Would've been great on the pizza which I'll be getting next time. This is a good sports bar type atmosphere.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Dined there for a late lunch, missed the Sunday brunch buffet which we hear is worthwhile. Had Gyro's and Spaghetti, food is always good here. Usually order a pizza, this is really what I would consider their specialty- Thin crust style, always give you fair amount of cheese and toppings. Sausage is mild but tasty. If you only order one thing though, make it the Greek salad. Probably the best single item there, goes with anything you order. Have yet to get a bad meal here, really enjoy everything.
You also may enjoy all the big screen TV's they have for Football or Baseball, nice without taking over the room. You can watch multiple games at once depending on where you sit.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Pizza was great, although I feel like we should have been forewarned how large the smallest size pizzas are. We were staying in a hotel and ordered way too much pizza for the 4 of us. So, don't over order!
Service was great and very accommodating in allowing our large group to sit at a very long table by the front window and to stay for quite a while to eat and visit.