“Won't go here again”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #30 of 45 Restaurants in Fulton
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Stopped by one afternoon while running errands. I don't usually go inside McDonald's but on this day I had time between appointments for a quick bite of lunch. The televisions in the dining room were all set to Fox News. I asked at the counter for a different channel. I was told this was the only channel they got. Once I got home I sent an email to corporate McDonald's to ask that they offer other television stations to their customers; especially when someone is trying to eat. The corporate office let me know that my message was sent to the local franchise. That has been over a year ago but they have not responded to my email. I take it that customer service is not a high priority.