Country Hearth Inn & Suites Fulton
$109
Frontier Motel(Kingdom City)
$45
  • Pool
Motel 6 Kingdom City(Kingdom City)
$56
  • Pool
$75
$59
Hotels.com
All reviewsgas stationbasic hotela ground floor roomamazing hotelcontinental breakfasta wonderful stayvery nice place to stayroom was cleancomfortable staymary jowould definitely stay here againmoauditrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 14, 2010

I was a little iffy at first because I read some bad reviews, but upon staying there had a very wonderful experience. The hotel clerk remembered me when from booking the room the night before. The maids said hello in the halls. The Heater/AC worked wonderfully. In room mini fridge. Big TV. Sink out side of the bathroom is convenient for multiple guest getting ready in the morning.
The bed was a nice median between firm and soft, so my fiance and i both slept well
The breakfast was a bit slim, with only two chairs and no table near the food. there were a few table on the other side of the lobby however. There is a pool but we did not get the chance to swim.
It was very close to westminster and william woods
Great access to the parking lot.
Breakfast was to be desired, but other than that we had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Stryder-NovaKaen
Reviewed March 6, 2010

This Country Hearth in Fulton Missouri was an unexpected treat. It's a little run down and could use some improvements, such as new carpeting, but my room was clean and the bed very comfortable. The staff at the front desk was very sweet and helpful. She gave me pointers on areas of local interest, good places to eat, etc. She even gave me coupons to the Huddle House restaurant just up the street! My kids and I loved the pool and hot tub. All in all, a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank LoneStarBlondie
Reviewed December 19, 2008

We spent two nights in a very nice suite at the Country Hearth Inn.
The room was large, very clean and overlooked the pool and it had a nice balcony. The room had a large whirlpool which we very much enjoyed.

The free breakfast was very nice and offered a multitude of fruit, rolls, cereals and waffles.

The staff was very helpful and friendly. The cost was very reasonable, and the location made for easy day trips to other points of interest.

Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank dixie1955
Reviewed July 18, 2008

Since we have stayed at this hotel three times before and never had a bad experience, I thought it considerate to write a favorable review. We were treated very well, the room was clean and comfortable and it is certainly a very convenient location. They appear to have a nice pool although we were unable to find the time to use it.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank Callaway57
Reviewed May 29, 2007

I knew there wouldn't be many options in Fulton, MO so I kept my expectations low hoping to be pleasantly surprised. I was put in a smoking room and when I asked to have it corrected the girl at the front desk informed me there weren't any non-smoking rooms left. I drove to the Holiday Inn Express to try and get a room but they were full. When I got back to Amerihost I noticed less than a dozen cars in the lot and it was late. I went to the front desk and there was a different employee working. She miracualously found a non-smoking room telling me she wasn't sure why the other girl said they didn't have any. The beds are old and uncomfortable. The AC is extremely loud and hard to adjust to appropriate settings. Lastly I got some mysterious bug bites over the couple days I stayed there. I attempted to change hotels again but nothing was available.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with family