“Large, popular Italian restaurant”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Frontenac
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The best Italian recipes served by top chefs at BRIO Tuscan Grille Frontenac. Bringing the pleasures of the Tuscan country villa to St. Louis, our chef-inspired Italian recipes are sure to tempt your palate. Find us at the intersection of Clayton and Lindbergh. Next to Saks Fifth Avenue. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Located in a pleasant suburb of St Louis, Missouri this large Italian restaurant serves high quality pasta, meat, poultry and fish dishes plus large and delicious salads. Good service and pleasant staff.

1  Thank Roadwarrior1000

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I took a group of clients out and they requested we go to Brio. Wasn't expecting much but the food was pretty good and the wait staff took care of us. For the price it was a really nice option and everyone enjoyed themselves. I was nervous when I learned it was a chain but it worked out just fine, nothing special about the place but they did a nice job for what it is.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Ate there with friends for the first time on a Sunday early afternoon. I had a salmon salad--done superbly! Everyone else's meals were delicious. The wait-staff was so helpful and right-on. Kudos to Brio Tuscan Grille. We will certainly return.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

A great experience! We made a reservation the same day for a Sunday evening after movie dinner, 6:15pm. It was busy, but not noisy. Our server Shane was great, endless water without asking, the experience flowed perfectly. I enjoyed the Lobster Bisque soup, just the right temperature upon arrival. Additionally, I enjoyed the Gorgonzola Crusted Bistecca, 14 oz strip with mashed potatoes and roasted vegetables, all of which were great. I am sure it could be a single meal for some, but for me it was perfect for splitting up into two additional take home meals, and left room for Tiramasu which I enjoyed too. My wife enjoyed her meal too, and took home some great food for later too.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

The restaurant is very attractive on the inside and the patio is great in the warmer months. The food is well made and they have a solid menu that has the right amount of diversity. The prices are higher than the quality would typically fetch but given the location it is to be expected.

It is very large and accommodating for large parties. We were last in around 11:30 on a Sunday and did not have to wait at all even though they have a popular brunch and the place was packed.

Our server was great; he was informative, attentive and quick. However, we did have to over hear another waitress complain about the tips she was getting which is usually something that would make me not want to return to a restaurant.