“Fun place with good food”
Review of Frontenac Grill - CLOSED

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: German Blvd/Conway Rd
Manchester, MO
“Fun place with good food”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We've been there several times in recent months and have never been disappointed. Once we were part of a large group, other times we were there as a couple. We go for the food and entertainment. The pork chop, according to my husband, is the best in town. Everything we've tried ... steak, salmon, salad .... has been delicious. The drinks are generous as well. I don't like to be rushed and appreciate that we are allowed to linger at our table to enjoy the bands that play. There is a small dance floor and on the nights we were there people actually danced. This is a great hangout for adults and is quickly becoming one of our favorite places.

“surprisingly good--would return!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We had a Groupon for this restaurant and decided to go there for lunch. We are vegetarians and were going to have pizza cuz we figured it'd be good. However, looking at the menu, I saw a portabella sandwich which I had and my husband had a pasta dish with marinara sauce. I also had a sald--very green--and my husband had soup--both were very tasty! Our waiter was very friendly. My only complaint would be that if you were under a time restraint (going on your lunch hour) you'd be late getting back to work. Though it wasn't crowded at all, it took quite a while to get each of our menu items. Luckily, we were not in any hurry so it didn't matter. I would recommend the portabella sandwich definitely but am anxious to go back and try their pizza!

• Visited March 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Frontenac Grill FRONTENAC MO”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We enjoyed dinner and live music in this newly renovated bar and grill.
Pizza is Talayna style and comes w 4 different crusts. Gluten free and vegetarian dishes are available. Lunch, dinner, carryout.
Large bar area w flat screens to follow multiple games simultaneously. A nice watering hole in mid county.We liked the crab beignets, ribollita soup, and seafood cioppino.

“Food good”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food was good, but if you are not a an of Frank Sinatra, don't look at the decor. Service a bit slow, but friendly. Pizza really good, sandwich good as well

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Average food, Awful everything else.”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

The only positives were the live band and the wine. The parking sucked, the service was worse. We had a large party, and for whatever reason the waiter dropped our order 30 minutes after some people got their salad (even though some specifically asked him not to delay their order). Got there at 7:30, got the food at 9:30. Tried to discuss w/ the waiter, who was dismissive. The manager made excuses. When I got the bill, the tip was already written on the receipt. I understand that gratuity is included on large parties, but it should be printed on the receipt, not written in because it's convenient for staff. I addressed this with the manager, who again was dismissive. He actually took the receipt and tore it up as I was talking to him. I wouldn't go back to this restaurant if it was the only refuge during the apocalypse. Even the food was subpar for the prices. The worst dining experience I've had in years. DON'T DO IT...NOT WORTH IT.

• Visited December 2012