Hilton St. Louis Frontenac
Hotels.com
$160
Hotels.com
$154
Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria(Richmond Heights)
Residence Inn
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
SpringHill Suites
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
$95
  • Breakfast included
1,036 results
All reviewsmain buildingupscale mallthe executive loungefront deskhilton stan older hotelst louisthird flooroutdoor poolbeautiful hotelfitness centereasy accessbusiness tripairport shuttlebed was comfortableup to dateclayton building
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 16, 2014

The best club sandwich I've ever had in a bar setting! Beautiful lobby and the surrounding area is complete with 5 star dining, shopping, and sight seeing. I would use this hotle again and look forward to returning to this area on business or pleasure.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Randall Y
Reviewed February 2, 2014

The hotel is very large, but nicely appointed. The layout is odd being that the hotel is very long, so be mindful that the elevator nearest where you park is not the closest to your room...there are multiple elevators. The heating system in the room was odd since there is one location where the warm air came out, but it was not powerful enough to warm the entire. In their defense, the room was very large and it was really cold outside. All in all, it was a nice hotel and I would stay again when I am in the area.

1  Thank Jeffery M
Reviewed February 1, 2014

The Hilton Frontenac is a charming hotel ideally located in the Frontenac shopping district which also has great restaurants. This property is warm and inviting, and the staff is so well trained that they make your stay more enjoyable and memorable. I came for a two-day business trip, and wished I could have stayed longer. I will look forward to my return visit! Justin M.

1  Thank Justin M
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times for convenience. I don't look forward to staying there.This hotel is old world but the rooms are small. My room was musty. It is time for renovations.
The staff was helpful.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
alsedlacek, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Frontenac, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Thank you for staying with us during your trips to St. Louis. We certainly appreciate your feedback and appreciate your positive feedback regarding our staff. We are currently in the design phase of our guest room renovation to ensure we maintain our Hilton top ranking in the St. Louis area and hope that you will be as excited as we are for this fabulous refresh. We look forward to serving you again on your next trip and thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I requested a simple move to a more convenient room and no one answered my request in a four-night stay. I made this request and was promised a manager would contact me three times. The staff was poorly trained and did not direct me to a different entrance that would have made my room more convenient to enter and exit.

1  Thank Jim C
alsedlacek, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Frontenac, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. We are very sorry that you encountered an unacceptable level of service this time while traveling unlike your previous stay in which you were impressed with our level of service which is truly the standard. We certainly aplogize for this recent isolated incident as you can be assured the we have addressed these issues with our staff. I am pleased that you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again with the high level of service that we are known for. Thank you for your time and your comments and we look forward to serving you again on your return visit.