Easy to get to from Highways 64/40. This is an older hotel that has been kept up well. My room was very small and dark. Strange room layout, small window tucked behind a closet. Bathroom has a tub/shower combo. Having said that, the room was spotless, the bed extremely comfortable. Everything in the room in great shape. My room rate included the buffet breakfast. The breakfast was average. For the $14.95 price I could have done much better at a nearby restaurant. I did have a problem with the in room safe. Once locked, it couldn't be opened. Security staff tried to fix it, but couldn't during my stay. The hotel is within walking distance to an upscale mall, Plaza Frontenac with restaurants and movie theaters. The hotel has an outdoor pool. The hotel staff was helpful. If you're passing through the St. Louis area, this is a good hotel for the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton St. Louis Frontenac hotel is located next to Plaza Frontenac, a popular attraction for shopping, dining and entertainment. Each well appointed room and suite includes WiFi at no charge. The hotel features vast and beautiful event space for conferences, business meetings and weddings. Just a short ride to many of the St. Louis attractions and a complimentary shuttle is available for airport transportation. Enjoy our Provinces Restaurant and newly renovated bar with a complimentary business center just steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton St. Louis Frontenac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac Hotel Frontenac
- Hilton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hilton
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac Saint Louis