Hilton St. Louis Frontenac
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$129
$130
$160
Hotels.com
$154
Homewood
Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria(Richmond Heights)
Residence Inn
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
SpringHill Suites
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
$95
  • Breakfast included
1,036 results
All reviewsmain buildingupscale mallthe executive loungefront deskhilton stan older hotelst louisthird flooroutdoor poolbeautiful hotelfitness centereasy accessbusiness tripairport shuttlebed was comfortableup to dateclayton building
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was our first time at the Frontenac and we weren't disappointed. We were greeted pleasantly at the desk and were told about the perks of staying on the Executive floor (in the main hotel). Our room was very nice and clean. I wasn't a big fan of the bed or pillows but that's nothing new for me. The bathroom was very nice with double sinks and a glassed-in shower. Glasses were provided instead of plastic cups but I was surprised that one had a chip on the rim and was still left there to be used. The robes provided were very comfortable. The floor was very quiet after 10 p.m. which was conducive to our sleep. We opted out of the complimentary continental breakfast and went for the breakfast buffet. The buffet was average but we did have the option of having omelettes made to order. Overall our stay was great and the price was very reasonable. Lots of good restaurants nearby, we chose the Bricktop but that's another review : )

Room Tip: Because the Executive room was only about $20 more than a regular room I would definitely go that route again. Not only are there a few perks (hor d'oeuvres, half price drinks, continental breakfast) but apparently the main hotel is where the Executive rooms are located.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
alsedlacek, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Frontenac, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

We are so glad you had the opportunity to stay at our property and take the time to comment on the "GREAT" stay you had with us. I want to thank you for bringing to our attention the condition of the glass in your room as I have discussed this with our Director to follow up. Your feedback is important for us to maintain our high level of guest satisfaction and I want to thank you for that.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Came here for a married retreat stay was only one night but was very nice
Our rm was on the same floor as banquet rm in the second building I suppose
our rm was very large and spacious, although others were complaint because their rm was so tiny hit bed with door when opened. Dinner was just o.k. For mass dinner. Breakfast Buffett was great,
All employees were nice.
So all in all very nice place.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

This hotel has large rooms that are clean and well appointed. The location is in a nice neighborhood with some very nice restaurants nearby. The front desk staff is always friendly and helpful. The in-house restaurant and bar is o.k. with very nice staff. Accommodations for people with physical disabilities is excellent.

Room Tip: This hotel is large. You should specify first floor if being close to the desk is important to you.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Spent one night at the Hilton Frontenac for a conference we were attending. I was happy it was a Hilton property as I am a Hilton Honors member and typically believe their properties are very nice. I was not impressed with the hotel room at all. As grand as the hotel looks from the exterior, it sort of ended there. We must have been in an older section of the hotel. When you opened the door into the hotel room, the door almost hit the bed it was such a tight fit…and that is not an exaggeration. The bathroom door literally hit the front of the toilet and we had to force it by the toilet to get it to open all the way up. The ottoman had some stains on it and the carpet was beginning to look worn. I was happy we were not spending much time in our room. If I needed to stay in Frontenac it is not a horrible hotel, just does not meet up to the Hilton name. It was a little disappointing being a Hilton Honors member and getting such a bad room. From the others in our conference we spoke with, our room was definitely the smaller and older of the rooms. On a positive note, the bed and pillows were comfortable and the staff were friendly. Also, with this hotel being in Frontenac, it had a great location to Frontenac Plaza and restaurants.

Room Tip: Make sure you are not in the 2240 section, this was the smallest rooms from what we heard.
1  Thank island30
Reviewed February 7, 2013

This was a very well kept facility. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. This is one of the best Hilton Hotels hands down I have stayed at! Bar\restaurant menus and staff were great with a good variety and healthy choices. Sunday brunch was the best with all the selections-health and otherwise.
Since I try to stay healthy when traveling, I visit the gym. All equipment worked, was in good condition, and had ample room to do any type of exercise(s) wanted. I can not say this for a majority of locations I've visited in the past 7 years.

Room Tip: Sunday brunch is a must.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business