“Wow!”

Hilton St. Louis Frontenac
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Frontenac
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The hotel staff really came though when I was looking for rooms and space for events relating to my father's funeral. There wasn't much notice and we were scrambling to find space. Kudos to the staff (catering/group sales and restaurant managers) for finding a solutions to our requests.

We have stayed at the hotel before and there is another hotel that would have been closer, but the staff at the Hilton really made a difference. Even thought the hotel was booked for a big conference, the staff was able to find us rooms for the out of town guests (when I tried to book a room online it said there weren't any available) and space for our celebration afterwards.

Rooms were great, meals in both the bar and grill and main restaurant were very good. The breakfast buffet was outstanding.

We will stay here again when we are in town.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Stayed here during a conference and had a great time! The rooms were large, the beds were comfortable, and everything was very clean. My only issue is that the hotel is a bit hard to navigate since it has multiple buildings. I was actually in a back building which was fine but the layout could be an issue for some people. Other than that though, no complaints!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

This room provided a clean, quiet, relaxing atmosphere at the end of a long day of meetings. The staff were all friendly and very helpful. Food choices were adequate and meals served promptly and always hot and tasty.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

This is a lovely older hotel that has been well maintained over the years. Staff was very good rooms were very comfortable. The only thing that the hotel is put together a bit odd. In some cases that adds to its charm, other times it is just hard to find your way around. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Some rooms can be quite a walk. Some you can park very close to. Be sure to request a close on if...
Reviewed December 6, 2012

This was my first business trip to St. Louis and I picked this hotel from our company travel planning website. I had a very enjoyable stay. The hotel lobby is gorgeous and my room was clean and spacious. I'm a Hilton diamond member and the hotel has a very nice HHonors lounge that is well stocked with soft drinks and water and they have a cocktail hour as well as a coffee and dessert time around 8:00 pm. Check-in and check-out was fast and easy.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank James K
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This is a 172 yr. old hotel that has been refurbished and is in excellent shape. The guest rooms are very spacious. The sleep number beds confortable as well as other the accomodations. The hotel offers a free airport shuttle to and from the hotel and some local areas. The restaurant was good. There is an upscale Mall next door and numerous restaurants. There is a pool and fitness room, however, I did not use those.

The room was quiet and I never heard niose from the hall or adjoining rooms. Room had a flat screen TV with cable. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I had a blast here. The staff was friendly and willing to do anything to help. I received the best customer service I have had in years. You need to stay here.I will be a loyal customer to this hotel. You need to stay here. Rooms were prestine. I was never worried about my stuff in my room. Very impressive.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frontenac
Clayton Plaza Hotel
#11 of 123 in Saint Louis
Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
#5 of 123 in Saint Louis

Been to Hilton St. Louis Frontenac? Share your experiences!