The room was very nice and clean. There was a mix up with our reservations, we didnt recieve the room we had asked for but it was remedied. The front desk was very helpful. What made me absolutely dislike this particular hotel was the house keeping. They were very rude. We came back early from our sight seeing trip to find house keeping changing our linens, after they had left on of the girls came back to say she had left her phone in the room. She had taken it upon herself to use our phone chargers. On the day of check out they stared knocking on our door at 9 am and continued every 15 min to try and enter the room. I placed the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door. They opened the door and threw it back in. It finally took a call to the front desk to get them to give us time to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton St. Louis Frontenac hotel is located next to Plaza Frontenac, a popular attraction for shopping, dining and entertainment. Each well appointed room and suite includes WiFi at no charge. The hotel features vast and beautiful event space for conferences, business meetings and weddings. Just a short ride to many of the St. Louis attractions and a complimentary shuttle is available for airport transportation. Enjoy our Provinces Restaurant and newly renovated bar with a complimentary business center just steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton St. Louis Frontenac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac Hotel Frontenac
- Hilton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hilton
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac Saint Louis