I stayed here on a business trip. I was assigned a room in the Clayton building, on out building from the main hotel. I was ther with several associates that had rooms in the main part. I think it was a quarter mile hike to my room. One advantage was that the fitness room was in the Clayton building. Not a lot of machinery in the fitness room for a hotel this size and it filled up pretty quick in the morning. It was clean but not sure I would pick the hotel again without assurances of staying in the main building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton St. Louis Frontenac hotel is located next to Plaza Frontenac, a popular attraction for shopping, dining and entertainment. Each well appointed room and suite includes WiFi at no charge. The hotel features vast and beautiful event space for conferences, business meetings and weddings. Just a short ride to many of the St. Louis attractions and a complimentary shuttle is available for airport transportation. Enjoy our Provinces Restaurant and newly renovated bar with a complimentary business center just steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton St. Louis Frontenac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac Hotel Frontenac
- Hilton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hilton
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac Saint Louis