“Nice Museum”

US Army Military Police Corps Museum
Reviewed November 30, 2013

The three museums are located within the same building and can easily be seen all together. We spent roughly 1 1/2 to 2 hours touring after graduation. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the displays and the details. It wasn't what I had expected at all. The information is very informative and enlightening. All three are definitely worth a tour!!

3  Thank MSLuv2travel10

Reviewed August 21, 2013

My daughter and I toured the Military Police Museum on a Saturday morning after doing a driving tour of FLW. The Pulaski County Tourism Bureau has a helpful brochure for driving tours of the area, including FLW. The Museum opened at 10am. My daughter and I both enjoyed the MP Museum, as well as the US Army Engineer Museum and the Chemical Corps Museum. All 3 were enjoyable and informative. But as an MP from 35 years ago, the MP Museum was the favorite for both of us. I would absolutely visit again if I ever return to this area. Just across the street from the Museum is a Historic Vehicle Park that we found very enjoyable. And further up the hill is the WWII Mobilization area. Restored buildings, some of those that you can walk through. And yet behind that is the Memorial Grove and Park. Stones, plaques and benches honoring soldiers and units of the Military Police and Chemical Corps. A beautiful area. You can walk to the sights across the street from the Museum, or I believe you could drive and park at each of the other stops. It really is a lovely area and maybe one of the highest spots on FLW.

2  Thank iowacityia
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We visited this on our tour of the base where our son was stationed. It was very interesting to see the history of MP's since our son is an MP.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

This is, I think, the better of the three museums on the fort. It is rather small but shows a lot about the MPs. Worth visiting.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

I really enjoyed the MP Corps portion of the Museum as well. I FINALLY made the time to go through it with my kids and we all enjoyed it!