“NEAT PLACE TO STAY !”
Review of Twin Lakes Motel

Twin Lakes Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Forsyth
Twin Lakes Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Forsyth
Reviewed March 18, 2012

the twin lakes motel is neat both in cleanliness and atmosphere. it is one of our favorite 3 places to stay in the branson area. it is not really a motel even though there are two buildings consisting of 4 rooms in each building, it's more a tourist cottage area and nostalgic. there is easy off-the-road, in-and-out access if you have a boat...or even if you dont have one. it's centrally located. there are restaurants within walking distance if you dont feel like cooking. there is a grocery and a couple restaurants just down the road, not far to drive to. the owners (husband and wife) are both very nice and great to work with. even though my description may sound like it's not, it is also a quiet place to stay. you'll like to stay there for a pleasant, calming visit or a quick drive into branson to the shows.

Room Tip: these rooms will hold from two to about 6 - 8 people. the owners will be glad to help you chose.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Terry F

Reviewed December 27, 2010

I would highly recommend this motel! The owner worked with me to be sure I could get my key on time even though it was Xmas eve and my plans kept changing. He had the room warm for me when I arrived. It was wonderful to have a little kitchen and the room was spotless. Very comfy bed, plenty of clean towels and magazines. They even made the bed and brought more towels even tho I was only there 2 nights. Made a difficult trip much easier and I definitely plan to stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
3  Thank cbaird99
Reviewed July 19, 2007

This isn't the Ritz, but if you want clean place to sleep, cook and shower that is away from Branson's summer chaos, but still close to all its attractions, Twin Lakes is perfect.

Each individual cabin/room has a classic front porch, good natural light, charcoal BBQ and a full kitchen. The water pressure in the shower is great and the beds are comfortable. When we were there, temps were in the 90s and we found the A/C more than adequate.

The owner and her son are friendly and accommodating. The Twin Lakes is family owned and has a great reputation with locals. They don't take reservations online, give confirmation numbers or allow pets; but you may find availability here when all other places have no vacancy.

7  Thank nature42

Been to Twin Lakes Motel? Share your experiences!