“Sooo Good!”

Fat Daddy's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Forsyth
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Always have the best food! Defiantly a must eat place in the little town of Forsyth,Mo. Cant beat the food or the Prices! :) Great Momma's Breakfast , Pulled Pork , Fries, Fried Pickles are A MUST, onion strings are very good too. I have never had anything that wasn't delicious! Family Friendly with fast and friendly service ! Also have a great room downstairs for parties! We celebrate my daughters birthday every year here! Thanks !!

1  Thank awelter91

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Stopped in for lunch while in the area on business. Ordered the pulled pork sandwich on Texas toast, smoked beans & coleslaw. My order was delivered in very short fashion by a wonderfully pleasant server. Loved the food. Great taste, very reasonable prices - and couldn't resist the Oreo cream pie. We'll worth your time to eat there if you're passing through!

1  Thank Robert W
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Catfish was hot and cooked perfectly.
Mashed potatoes were hot abd tasted fresh mashed. Mixed veggies were not overcooked maintainining awonderful crunchy texture. Tea was perfect with a right taste one would expect. Clean restrooms and clean non sticky table to dine from . Waitress was attentive, but not pushy.I recommend for anyone living in forsyth or passing through- stop here for quality at fair prices. My friebd had a steak which was hot and coojed to her preference.

1  Thank ronaldcarlaltis
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The wife ,my 8 year old and I decided to try this place for breakfast. The meal was fantastic until my 8 year old decided she wanted to put syrup on her chocolate chip pancakes. When she turned the bottle upside down and started squeezing a fly came out on to her pancake then the syrup came out. That made all of our stomachs turn and we will never go back .

2  Thank stan T
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went there for dinner a few nights ago. We live about 30 minutes away but thought it would be anice change from the normal. BIG mistake!! We were greeted by workers and customers stopping to stare as we walked in the door, maybe only locals are supposed to eat there idk. We decided to eat on the patio because the weather was nice but we were the only ones there so we were forgot about after food was brought out speaking of food the wings had a great flavor just a little rough but not bad, that's all I can brag on the fish was super fishy and the prime rib was chewy and flavorless. Overall a very disappointing way to spend $45 on just okay food and horrible service

2  Thank Jamie7593