“Oh so good!”

Two Fat Daddy's Bbq
Ranked #7 of 20 Restaurants in Forsyth
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Phone: (417) 546-4608Reviews on Yelp.com: http://www.yelp.com/biz/two-fat-daddys-bbq-forsyth
ND
“Oh so good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

My husband and I were trying out different bbq restaurants while spending a week in the Branson area. This one is a must stop! The flavor was excellent! They do a great job of smoking their meat. We tried the brisket, ribs, and burnt ends. I enjoyed it all except the burnt ends. Not quite what I was expecting but my husband like them. Big portions and there was a lot of food for the money. Homemade ff and the fried okra was good too! It is a bit out from Branson but worth it and the staff is great too!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Momof4ND

Forsyth, Missouri, United States
“Great BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

Smoked meat to prefection with a sauce for everyones taste. Homemade sides... You won't leave hungry.

Visited September 2012
Bradleyville, Missouri, United States
“Awesome Barbeque!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

They serve tender, delicious brisket and pulled pork, as well as chicken and other entrees. Even the sides, such as the baked beans, were wonderful! We've eaten there several times, and will continue to go back for more!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank mollux
Denver, Colorado
“Great Bbq”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

My husband and I have eaten at Fat daddy's three times now that we discovered it...Its a little off the beaten path of Branson...but it is definetly worth the drive! This was some of the best BBQ we have ever eaten, it has a nice smoked flavor and the meat was so tender you could cut it with a fork. We tried the ribs, smoked ham, brisket. The only thing I didnt not care for was the ribs. The meat did not fall off the bones, like I like it too. The baked beans are wonderful, have a great smokey flavor and the french fries are homemade....wonderful place to eat!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank dustsmoke8
Branson, Missouri
“Dang good barbecue.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

This place has fantastic ribs, and on that merit alone have earned the highest rating as far as I'm concerned. Ribs of this caliber are just not that easy to find! They are perfectly smoked, falling from the bone tender & served as a rib should be: sans sauce. An assortment of sauces is on the table and you can doctor your meat however you like.
Besides the barbecue, another item here that is worth ordering extra of so that you can take some home, is the in-house made potato chips. They are fried until they are toasty brown and deeelicious!

Fat Daddy's has an excellent breakfast as well. Truly, the only thing I've had that I didn't care for was the 'cheese food' slices on their burger, instead of a slice of real cheese. Why would anyone offer swiss cheese and then slap on a pre-formed, white plastic slice? Oh well. Next time I'll get the ribs!

The dining room is scrupulously clean and decorated in small-town middle-America cheapo; it is nothing to get exited about, good or bad. The reason you will come back to this place is is the quality food at reasonable prices and the cheerful service.

• Visited March 2012