“Great hot chocolate”

Alaska Klondike Coffee Co
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Not a coffee drinker, but it was the best hot chocolate I ever had! Can't wait to try the loose leaf tea I purchased (which was very reasonably priced)! Definitely a place to visit on a cold winter's day!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I found this little gem not far from home this week. I've already been back twice! The owner is friendly and engaging, Coffee is very fresh. The place smells wonderful! It's understated decor makes me feel right at home! I care more about the quality of my coffee than the quality of the wallpaper. They have free books and magazines galore, a chess set ready to play and an overall welcoming atmosphere conducive to conversation, solitude, study or relaxation. I'll go back again and again!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

The Alaska Klondike Coffee Co. has stood the test of time. While Starbucks has come and gone just down the road, "Klondike" has been standing, relatively unchanged since 1994. A six time winner of the TOPS Award from the Specialty Coffee Assoc. of America, it's well worth the trip.