“Amazing Thai food”

Simply Thai Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 152 Restaurants in Florissant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 9, 2010

We were blown away by the quality of the food here. I thought I had eaten good Thai before, but I've never had anything as flavorful as the curries at Simply Thai (especially the Panang curry). Everywhere else I've had Pad Thai, it was greasy; I thought that was just the nature of the dish. Not here - it was light and fresh-tasting. Even the lychee juice was good, not too sweet. Everything far exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed January 12, 2010

This is my all time favorite Thai restraunt. This family owned restaurant has an extensive menu with something for everyone! Their new menu also has photos of all their dishes (which helps the indecisive). I have tried many different dishes and I have yet to find one I did not like. Their food is full of flavor and not too spicy, unless you get the dishes marked as so. The value is great for what you get! When I used to work nearby, I would order a few dishes and have it for lunch for the rest of the week. Unfortunately, I live about 20 mins away now, but I still frequently make the drive for the best Thai food I have ever had.

1  Thank EHMM
Reviewed January 14, 2009

This is just a great place to eat. Service couldn't be more friendly and the food is delicious. Not a fancy place but a great place for a simply good meal at a good price.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 2, 2008

I do not get to go here often because I don't know that many people who love Thai food but this place is delicious! I love to get the appetizers of fried tofu or banana spring rolls!!! I also can never get myself to change from ordering yellow curry. All of the curious drinks are amazing and you should go right now.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook