“Simply the best”

Simply Thai Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 154 Restaurants in Florissant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Simply put, Simply Thai is the best Thai restaurant you will ever find. The ingredients are fresh, the dishes are delicious, and the service is top flight. If I lived in the ghetto (where the restaurant is unfortunately located) I would eat here every day.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

We love this place-great all around service and excellent food at inexpensive prices I love the garlic beef-allways tender and spicy with steamed rice on the side to cool you down. Also we like the soup (don't recall the name) with shrimp, tofu, ground pork and thin rice noodles. Just enough zip to it to warm you up and clear the sinuses. Very good spring rolls. Go there, it's well worth the drive.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

It was exactly what I was looking for, a Thai experience. The wait staff were very friendly and entertained me with good conversation. I actually had them to order for me based off their recommendations. I had coconut juice, which was the BEST ever, chicken satay for an app, and red curry with mixed veggies for an entree. It was great tasty. The portions were massive in my eyes. I had enough to eat for lunch, then plenty for dinner. Even though the outside doesn't look fabulous, the inside is wonderful. Do stop in!

Reviewed October 16, 2011

Went during lunch and expected better prices and combo selections-no lunch menu but the food was good and of course a little expensive for lunch-$8-9

Reviewed July 9, 2010

We were blown away by the quality of the food here. I thought I had eaten good Thai before, but I've never had anything as flavorful as the curries at Simply Thai (especially the Panang curry). Everywhere else I've had Pad Thai, it was greasy; I thought that was just the nature of the dish. Not here - it was light and fresh-tasting. Even the lychee juice was good, not too sweet. Everything far exceeded our expectations.