“Great red snapper with lobster bisque.”

Hendel's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 154 Restaurants in Florissant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

The flavors were well defined. The lobster bisque with the red snapper accented each other followed by the garlic mashed potatoes and glazed carrots. This needs to be added to the menu.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

My friends and I enjoy eating here when we attend the Civic center for plays. We don;'t go as often as we would like.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Just back from another amazing dinner at Hendel's. The food is amazing, atmosphere perfect, staff wonderful. You have to go here!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I visited on 2-15-13. There were many couples celebrating a belated Valentine's Day. I was dining alone because I wanted to check out the restaurant before taking a date there. The atmosphere was charming, The waiter, David, was very attentive, I believe even more so because I WAS alone. It was like, he didn't want me to FEEL alone. The food was exceptional! Cold food cold, hot food hot, appropriate portions, cooked to perfection! The pasta was al dente as I requested. I was too full for dessert, so got one to go. It did not disappoint, even a day later. I would not hesitate to take that special someone there for a fine dining experience! Thank you, David, for making this ordinary evening seem special!

1  Thank Bonita M
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We decided to celebrate Fat Tuesday at Hendels Market to prevent being in lines for Dinner on Valentines day. Much to our surprise the decision to go to Hendels was even worst. The evening began with the waitress spilling the bottled water on our table while filling our glasses. Next after placing our order for our main course it took an hour and 15 minutes before the food was brought out. Our waiter also partially spilled the salad on my wifes lap. I will mention this is the first time that we ever had a bad experience at this restaurant.

2  Thank Gregory J
Nathan B, Owner at Hendel's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

I am sorry to hear that, as you mentioned in your note this is not the norm for Hendels. Please email me your address through our website or respond to this and I will make sure to get you a gift card out immediately. There is no excuse for this. I am very sorry and I will make it right.
Nate