“Awesome”

Yacovelli's Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I had a suprise birthday for my wife there and they really did an outstanding job. Thanks Valerie and Jan you wowed everyone. The food was outstanding, the drinks were strong and everyone was really impressed.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

We went on a Sunday afternoon for an early dinner. My husband & I had the Filet & it was easily the best steak I've had in a long time. We were seated immediately. We didn't have to wait hardly at all for our food & drinks. Prices were reasonable for the early bird specials. I wish we had discovered this place earlier. We will be back

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Decided to try eating out on Thanksgiving this year. Made reservations at Yacovelli's in Florissant. Staff was nice. Had to wait about 15-20 minutes, even with reservations. Our bill for the BUFFETT was approx. $100. I thought it was ridiculous that they added 18% gratuity for bringing us and refilling our beverages. The food was ok. The turkey was very moist and tasty. Prime rib was very good. I didn't try the ham, but it looked fine. The sides and desserts were average at best. Salad was disappointing. Ordered unsweetened ice tea, but it tasted like sweet tea. Drink service was slow. This was our first visit to Yacovelli's, but I would not go back.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Years ago this used to be "the" place to go for dinner. Now even with the friendly staff the food is starting to go downhill, it isn't bad, but it it the type that seems like they pulled it out of a box, threw it into the microwave and put it on the plate {something I could do at home and pay less}. I have had multiple things on the menu and all seem to have the same "we microwaved it" taste. But, with that said, the place is usually crowded.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Very friendly staff but the food is just average. Good family atmosphere and a wonderful way to support your local business.