“Awesome Restaurant!”

Cannoli's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 152 Restaurants in Florissant
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Their House Salad Dressing is the best dressing I have ever eaten! I even took a bottle home with me. The restaurant is very clean, the service was prompt, the food was excellent. I love the decor, like an Italian Village. I highly recommend and can't wait to go back! Mmmmm!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Let's start with what is great first, the salad. Love it, but how difficult is it to make a salad? The restaurant is clean, staff is friendly. What needs work is the food. While it's not horrible, my Alfredo sauce tasted like it was made from a powder mix. It was not rich and creamy. When I go out to eat, I want food that is better than what I make at home and this wasn't it.

1  Thank charlotte2112
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Why does every restaurant in st.Louis use disgusting provel cheese,Italian food should use mozzarella or some other edible cheese

1  Thank goblue979797
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Like the subject says, it has a nice atmosphere for a strip mall place. Good food too. One of my favorite Italian restaurants in the area.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

We loved this place. The atmosphere was great and the food was excellent. The spedini was great and a little different than it is in KC. Wonderful overall!