“Staff is so Professional!”

Quality Inn Florissant
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Florissant
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Staff is so Professional!”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Our group has held meetings at this hotel and always had great service and a wonderful stay! Front desk professionals like Jerome, and a GM like Greeley, make our meetings and stays special. Will look forward to going back! Reasonable rates, free parking, nice breakfasts and a good area location, make the stays a lot of fun and enjoyable.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnFlorissant, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Florissant, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear Jerrycoin-

Wow! We are happy to hear that you always enjoy your stay with us! You comments will be passed along to Jerome and Greeley! We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Guest Service Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Richmond, United States
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Quality hotel close to airport and the interstate. Breakfast was outstanding and staff was very helpful. Rooms were a little dated, but clean, comfortable and well maintained. I arrived very late at night due to a delayed flight and the staff checked me in quickly. I also used the business center to print my boarding pass for my next flight with no issues.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Francis H-

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. I will pass your kind words along to our staff.

Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed June 28, 2014

The title tells most of the story - we were kept awake all night. Upon check out I informed the hotel employee that did NOTHING except give me an insincere apology. I completed the hotel's survey that was emailed to me after the stay and it was only then that I found out that Hampton Inn's have a 100% satisfaction guarantee - I'm checking into that. I would have been an excellent hotel - clean, convenient to the Verizon Amphitheater, nice sized room, etc - if not for the noise and no sleep and no concern by staff.

Room Tip: Do NOT accept room 215
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
HamptonInnFlorissant, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Florissant, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear LAB2013-

I'm so sorry for your poor experience at our hotel. Please be assured I will be discussing your comments with our management team to work on immediate improvements. We take pride in providing the best in lodging and service so our lapses during your stay are being taken very seriously. I would be delighted to be of assistance in this matter if you would like to contact me. Again, on behalf of the staff and management - I offer our apologies.

Junction City, United States
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I selected the hotel due to being closed to the St. Louis Airport. The hotel staffs provided excellent customer service. Speedy check in. I enjoyed the warm complimentary breakfast. The hotel lobby and lounge were clean and tidy.

Dear Ricardo S-

Wow! Thank you for such an awesome review! We take pride in having such a great staff here at Hampton Inn- Northwest. I will pass along your kind words. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Stayed for 3 nights while visiting St. Louis. Reasonably close to downtown - 17-20 minutes depending on traffic. About 20 minutes from "The Hill." Not far from train station if you want to go to a Cardinals game or tour. Hotel has usual Hampton Inn amenities. Staff is very friendly. Hotel itself seems a bit run down. Repairs have been made but updates would be a plus. Things like heavy scratches on closet doors, clean/replace dust ruffles on beds, wood chipping off hard wood furniture and doors - cosmetic, nothing that will directly affect your comfort. Pool is small, but adequate. It was very hot for our mid-June visit and the pool provided a nice reprieve. Area is ok - directly off the expressway. Breakfast is good, but if you need stronger "fancy" coffee Starbucks is next door.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
HamptonInnFlorissant, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Florissant, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Valued Guest-

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We take pride in having a friendly staff. Thank you for your feedback on the amenities that we have to offer. We look forward to hopefully seeing you again soon.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed June 22, 2014

The staff for the most part were great! My biggest complaint was the water softener. I am a road warrior and the use of water softeners isn't a big deal. Normally. The chemical mixture or something was off here. I had a difficult time shaving... bathing... washing my hands... the water left my skin in bad shape.

I contacted the GM.. no response. Each person at the FD simply laughed at my complaints. (Because they EACH had heard multiple times daily.) My 2nd day there... EVERY SINGLE person at the breakfast area complained about the water. (I don't think most knew about the water softener.)

My rooms VM never worked. Not a big deal... but, when messages are left & I couldn't retrieve them, that's an issue. There were 2 times I was awaiting packages that did come... But, I was unaware off because of the VM not working. I had to start stopping through the FD each day.

I discovered the night prior to my checkout that my sheets hadn't been changed in approx 2 weeks. (I learned this from something I had eaten... 2 wks prior.) This was disappointing. Very. I typically work 14-16 hrs days when I am on the road, so when I hit the bed... i'm OUT. Now granted, I am one for an every other or every 2 day room cleaning. My sheets should have been changed more than once in 2 weeks. That's just unacceptable.

The property was actually in pretty good shape to be so old. The constant use of air fresheners & carpet fresheners totally 'jacked-up' my sinuses. (From the daily spraying of the seats, to the carpet behind the FD to the carpet lining of the hallways... I sneezed each time I hit a hallway/ common area. (I never sat & ate breakfast once.)

As I mentioned, most of the staff were great. The location was really good... The water softener needs to be addressed.. Ask the guests.. they'll ALL complain. They just don't know what the issue is. Also... if you all correct that, your water usage would drop tremendously.

I probably wouldn't stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
HamptonInnFlorissant, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Florissant, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Dear Valued Guest-

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We are extremely happy to hear that the staff exceeded your expectations. We appreciate all of the feedback you have given. We hope to see you again soon.

Madison, United States
Reviewed June 21, 2014

You can't beat the location and price for what you get--free internet, breakfast, outdoor pool (small but adequate). Everything very clean and comfortable! Near airport (but not adjacent)--rooms well soundproofed--never heard the planes.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Quality Inn Florissant, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear David N.-

Wow! Thank you for such a great review! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Guest Service Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Florissant
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
#8 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Best Western St. Louis Inn
Best Western St. Louis Inn
#1 of 1 in Tesson Ferry
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis...
#2 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Comfort Inn Westport
Comfort Inn Westport
#9 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#1 of 17 in Maryland Heights

Been to Quality Inn Florissant? Share your experiences!