Quality Inn Florissant
$201
$169
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshot breakfastdecent breakfastrefrigerator and microwavecomfortable staydesk clerkst louis areaclose to the airportyogurteasy accesscomfortable bedfree breakfastfitness centervery nice hotelinterstateinnsstl
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

This was an overnight stay for us. We were traveling from Kansas to Maryland. Hotel was clean and pleasant, staff was very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was a variety of hot and cold items. We were arriving late and tried to find a pharmacy or grocery store for personal items and this was very unsuccessful.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Quality Inn Florissant, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Florissant. I am glad you found our staff to be friendly and hospitable. Our most important goal is to make our guests feel welcomed and comfortable. We hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Well I didnt give the hotel 5 stars because we didnt have a microwave or fridge but the other 4 stars are well deserved. From the beginning the experience was great. The manager checked me in and made sure I had a room on the floor I desired. The location is clean and welcoming. The parking is free and there are many near by restaurants and stores. Very close to the highway!
The actual room was spacious and the beds were comfy the bathroom was clean and no bed bugs!!!!!!!!!! Room had a flat screen a desk/chair and a seperate chair. A/C was great. Breakfast the next morning was sausage, eggs, bagels/bread, cereal, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, muffins, juice etc... Customer Service was great from check in to check out! I would stay here again if ever in the area for the customer service alone!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Ms BreBre :)

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful detailed review!! I'm very glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and your visit to St Louis, Mo.! Our most important goal is to make our guests feel welcomed and comfortable.

I hope you are able to visit us again soon!

Best regards,

Greeley Rodriguez

Reviewed October 4, 2013

we enjoyed our rather short night here with quiet room. TV selection was good, however, and everything was very clean. WIFI excellent and staff friendly. Breakfast was what we expected. Easy access onto I 270 which is a real plus!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Quality Inn Florissant, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Valued Guest -

Reviewed October 3, 2013

This is my second time to this hotel. My wife and I are very pleased with staff, accommodations, and maids. The maids are extremely friendly and helpful. Most of the front desk personnel were friendly, but they were all helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mike-

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I was very happy with this hotel. The room was clean, the staff was pleasant, and the room met my needs for my business trip. I wish that there would have some more healthy choices for breakfast but otherwise, all was well. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Pamela R. -

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful detailed review!! I'm very glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and your visit to St Louis, Mo.! I hope you are able to visit us again soon!

Best regards,