“Nice Stay”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Florissant
Madison, Wisconsin
“Nice Stay”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Well I didnt give the hotel 5 stars because we didnt have a microwave or fridge but the other 4 stars are well deserved. From the beginning the experience was great. The manager checked me in and made sure I had a room on the floor I desired. The location is clean and welcoming. The parking is free and there are many near by restaurants and stores. Very close to the highway!
The actual room was spacious and the beds were comfy the bathroom was clean and no bed bugs!!!!!!!!!! Room had a flat screen a desk/chair and a seperate chair. A/C was great. Breakfast the next morning was sausage, eggs, bagels/bread, cereal, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, muffins, juice etc... Customer Service was great from check in to check out! I would stay here again if ever in the area for the customer service alone!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Quality Inn Florissant, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Ms BreBre :)

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful detailed review!! I'm very glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and your visit to St Louis, Mo.! Our most important goal is to make our guests feel welcomed and comfortable.

I hope you are able to visit us again soon!

Greeley Rodriguez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Bonita Springs, Florida
Reviewed October 4, 2013

we enjoyed our rather short night here with quiet room. TV selection was good, however, and everything was very clean. WIFI excellent and staff friendly. Breakfast was what we expected. Easy access onto I 270 which is a real plus!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Quality Inn Florissant, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guest -

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Florissant. I am glad you found our staff to be friendly and hospitable. Our most important goal is to make our guests feel welcomed and comfortable. We hope you stay with us again soon!

Bremerton, United States
Reviewed October 3, 2013

This is my second time to this hotel. My wife and I are very pleased with staff, accommodations, and maids. The maids are extremely friendly and helpful. Most of the front desk personnel were friendly, but they were all helpful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mike-

Odessa
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I was very happy with this hotel. The room was clean, the staff was pleasant, and the room met my needs for my business trip. I wish that there would have some more healthy choices for breakfast but otherwise, all was well. I will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Pamela R. -

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful detailed review!! I'm very glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and your visit to St Louis, Mo.! I hope you are able to visit us again soon!

Athens, Ohio
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

The staff was courteous and the room was clean. The breakfast was fine, but was a little late to get rolling. I'd think travelers would be better served if the breakfast was fully ready at 6 as stated.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Quality Inn Florissant, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Christopher -

Ft. Leonard Wood, United States
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Not a bad room, but no fridge or microwave and while taking a shower the tub quickly gathered into standing water. I don't know about you but I highly dislike standing in water while taking a shower. Complimentary breakfast was OK. Of course I love making my own waffles, the pre-made omelettes were not bad and neither were the sausage links. I love Hampton Inn's so I'll probably stay again somewhere else after doing more research, but more than likely I will not be staying at this one ever again if I can help it. I give it a 6 out of 10, plus there was a bus full of teenage girls roaming the halls that night.

Thank Charles & Brand... S
Dear Valued Guest -

First of all, thank you for your review of your recent stay at our property. We appreciate your honest feedback. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations and I have contacted our maintenance team to correct the problem. I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guest experience, as cleanliness and comfort are our first priority. We do take all of our reviews into account as we are always trying to better our property for the future. We hope that you'll give us another chance the next time you're in town!

Kansas City, United States
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I am always completely satisfied with Hampton Inn accomodations and cleanliness. It took 30 minutes to check in, and I believe that is excessive. The hallways were loud with guests children which is no big deal. Kids are noisy. I understand. The lobby and room were reeking of smoke. My wife is allergic. We will always stay at a Hampton Inn, but, in St. Louis, we will stay at another one next time. THe breakfast staff was AMAZING and the breakfast was wonderful. Thank you and kudos to them and to housekeeping.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Quality Inn Florissant, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Roger P,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent experience with us. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our culinary options as well as our welcoming and dedicated staff. I apologize that you had an issue with noise during your stay. We always do everything we can to ensure that all of our guests have a quiet and comfortable stay, and I'm sorry that we fell short of our normally high standards. We thank you for your feedback as it will help us to better our property for the future. We hope that the next time you're in town you'll give us another chance and stay with us again!

Greeley Rodriguez
Also consider these accommodations in or near Florissant
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
#8 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Best Western St. Louis Inn
Best Western St. Louis Inn
#1 of 1 in Tesson Ferry
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis...
#2 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Comfort Inn Westport
Comfort Inn Westport
#9 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#1 of 17 in Maryland Heights

Been to Quality Inn Florissant? Share your experiences!