“Nice place to take family”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Festus
Fulton, United States
“Nice place to take family”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stay here quite a bit with our now 11 year old son. The pull is warm, the fitness center is always open, and most of the staff is very friendly. If you have any issues with your room, they are very quick to try to fix it. We would truly recommend this place to all.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jennifer26168, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Angela,

Thank you for your kind feedback on Trip Advisor, we truly appreciate your business! We look forward to your next stay with us.

Thanks again!!!
Jennifer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Galesburg
Reviewed September 19, 2013

What more can a person ask for other than a clean hotel room and a good bed. Oh yes, the breakfast was very nice and great selection. It was like the icing on the cake for our stay. Their personnel were great to deal with also.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jennifer26168, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear James,
Thank you so much for your response on Trip Advisor, we truly appreciate your business and we are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to being your host again in the future!!!!!
Bentonville Ar
Reviewed August 18, 2013

On the airplane ride home my family could not think of one thing that needs improvement at this resort. The service was just unimaginable. As a guest of this property if you simply thought of something it was immediately delivered. If you are looking for a fantastic vacation property look no further. I do not know how to recommend higher or I would. The food and the service is really that good. I want to go back today but will return someday.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jennifer26168, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Daisy,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the Best Western Shalimar Plaza Hotel in Festus, MO. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, we truly appreciate you taking the time to comment. We are looking forward to your next visit with us! Thanks again!
Madison, Alabama, United States
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Very clean and rooms are very nice. Beds were comfortable and the rooms are large with a desk, desk chair and another chair to sit and watch TV. The TVs were also nice. Refrigerator and microwave also which were clean.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jennifer26168, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Gloria,

Thank you so much for your kind review of the Best Western Shalimar Plaza Hotel! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to being your hosts again in the future!!!

Thanks again!!!
Jennifer
Temple Hills, Maryland
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Hotel appears clean from the outside, but when you enter the rooms, smell of animals and old cigarettes. I went on-line before booking and it clearly stated, "no pets allowed". When I heard dogs barking that awaken me in the middle of the night I addressed the issue with Management the next morning, and was informed that although they advertise and their policy is no pets allowed, they do allow pets and she went on to tell me how much she love her dogs. I tried to explain to her that I was allergic to the animal hair, and it has nothing to do with how much one may love their pets. She also offered me a complimentary room for my next stay. Why would I want to come back to a hotel that allow pets when I'm allergic? False advertisement was one issue, but the manner in which Management addressed the issue was very, very, unprofessional. Was so bad that not only will I never stay at the Shalimar ever again, I will never stay at a Best Wester.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

1 Thank fayestaten
Thank you for your response regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Shalimar Plaza Hotel in Festus, MO. I am very sorry for the inconvenience you encountered during your visit with us.
We do not allow pets at our property, unfortunately there are people who are dishonest and sneak their pets in, unknowing to the staff. The only pet we would allow is a servise animal which is required by law.
Again I am sorry for this and understand being alergic to pet hair can be a very serious matter. I hope you will change your mind and come back to stay with us.

Travelers are raving about these Festus hotels

Sherwood, Arkansas
Reviewed August 3, 2013

we have stayed at this motel for many years. it was totally remodeled a couple of years ago. it is not the fanciest motel but is a very good value. staff is very helpful, pleasant, and friendly. they also have fresh baked cookies. get them early as they go fast. by the way, this motel was a Holiday Inn a couple of years ago. there are several restaurants close to the property. i would recommend the steakhouse next door.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Jennifer26168, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Shalimar Plaza in Festus, MO. It is always wonderful to hear we have friendly staff! I will pass this on for them to see. We look forward to being your hosts on your next stay with us!!!
Thank you again!
Claremore, United States
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Clean, good price and close to I-55. Check on-line for discounted prices for certain groups. The hotel is close to resturants, banks and there is a Wal-Mart near by. I will stay there again next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jennifer26168, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you Jon B. for your great response regarding your stay at the Best Western Shalimar Plaza! We are so glad you enjoyed your time in Festus, Missouri and we look forward to being your hosts the next time you are in our area.

Thank you!!!!
Jennifer Wright,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Festus
Comfort Inn Festus
Best Western St. Louis Inn
Best Western St. Louis Inn
#1 of 1 in Tesson Ferry
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!