“Great Steak!”

Dining options: Reservations
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Steak!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My wife and I were at Hoods in Festus around dinner time and when we exited - we smelled something wonderful. Not familiar with the area - we both looked at each other and said - "No sure where that is coming from - but we are going to eat dinner there!" By process of elimination - we deteremined that it was Tanglefoot. So we decided to eat dinner there and we were not disappointed. Tanglefoot Steak - is one of the house specials. Great steak, which included a small house salad and a loaded potato. We both left there full and have told several people about this restaurant since the food was good and a great value.

• Visited April 2013

Florida
“great food, friendly staff”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Traveling through MO and our hotel staff recommended Tanglefoot to us. We went and I have to say, I was impressed. I was sure that the hotel staff was wrong about the place. The parking lot was full though - Good sign. We didn't have to wait but a few minutes and were seated. Our waitress came quickly and was very attentive. We ordered cheese fries for an appetizer. They were very good! I had the Philly Cheesesteak sandwich with green beans. My only complaint would be the green beans. One bite was all I could eat. Too salty and mushy. My friend had the Patty Melt with a salad. Both dishes were very good. In fact too much food for us! Would definitely recommend Tanglefoot.

• Visited April 2013
“Service was excellent”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We had steaks and they were ok. The best part of the evening was the outstanding service that we had. I wish I could have remembered the young ladies name that waited on us because she did an excellent job. I would return here to eat again.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Okay for a little steak house”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

The food was expensive for its taste. I was here in a large party and it's actually worth driving further north to get better quality.

“Enjoyed the food.....but”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I enjoyed the food.....but a little expensive for my liking. I may have went in with my expectations too high after viewing the website.