“Great food”
Review of Vincenzo's

Vincenzo's
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in Ferguson
Reviewed February 8, 2014

This is a family run restaurant with a welcoming staff and pleasant atmosphere. The food was wonderful and the quantity for the price is unbeatable. This is definitely a place we will return to if we make our way back to St. Louise.

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch on business- the chicken parm sandwich is great! It is a very nice place in a charming town.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

A couple of friends and I went here for lunch. The place is smaller than it looks from the outside but there is a nice deck on the back for when the weather is warmer. The side salad was bigger than most side salads that you normally get with a meal. Each of us got a different dish and we all enjoyed our meals. The service was OK. Besides the fact that the food was delicious I really appreciated the fact that the 3 of us could hold a conversation at our table without having to yell. This to me makes for a great combination ~ good food with a cozy friendly atmosphere where friends can visit. I will be back :)

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Everytime and every dish I have tried is delicious. My favorite is the Amaretto Chicken. They do get very busy and that sometimes slows down the service a bit, but it's always worth the wait.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I love Italian, and while many Italian places are generic, Vincenzo's is outstanding. The ten or so house specialty dishes are good, the best being a meatless dish that uses a giant sautéed and cooked Portabella mushroom, and fools you into forgetting that this is healthy and delicious dish. The cooks are very good. The staff is friendly... and even if your an ugly man, the pretty ladies who work there will flirt and converse with you.... Very friendly staff...