“Great beer, great food, great place”

Ferguson Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Ferguson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 15, 2014

When we are going out, this restaurant is always at the top of our list. A nice variety of freshly brewed beer, a menu that's a cut above ordinary, and always great service, make Ferguson Brewing Company a great place for any meal.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

The beer selection is fantastic. The imperial IPA is one of my favorites. The pizzas are good and feed 2 people. The Cuban sandwich is excellent. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We met some friends here for dinner. The place was very full, but we still got a table right away. Our waiter was very friendly and knowledgeable about the different beers. Between all of us we had about 6 different beers and all were good. I really liked the Black Lager. Our food was really tasty. We had burgers and the beef brisket sandwich/fries. We also got the 3 dip appetizer. It had hummus, spinach dip and bruschetta and was served with warm pita bread. It was SO GOOD. I really recommend it. I would definitely eat here again for tasty bar food and good beer.

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

My friends kept telling me this place was awesome so I finally decided to make the trip. It's definitely worth it. The food is delicious, I had the Mahi Mahi and it was some of the best seafood I've had in the Midwest. We sat at the bar during lunch rush and still had fast and friendly service. My friends loved the beer (I was DD) and said the vanilla porter was the best they've ever had. Good atmosphere for friends and family. Don't pass it up!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We were there for a business lunch and the food was good. It was also plentiful. We had coffee after the meal but that was cold. Our server gave us more coffee from a fresh batch but that was not very good either. Still I'll go back because the staff is friendly and the food is great.