“Good business lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We were there for a business lunch and the food was good. It was also plentiful. We had coffee after the meal but that was cold. Our server gave us more coffee from a fresh batch but that was not very good either. Still I'll go back because the staff is friendly and the food is great.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I will preface this by saying I went as the designated driver with two other big beer drinkers. However, from their reactions to everything they ordered (flights, brews, etc.) they seemed pretty pleased. We sat at the bar during the lunch rush on a Friday and were taken care of right away. We ordered the spinach and artichoke dip as the appetizer and its was delicious! Plus if you run out of the cheesy bread they will bring out more!

Both of my companions ordered the Cuban sandwich and were very pleased. I ordered the Mahi Mahi and it was amazing, some of the best I've had in a long time. Our service again was very fast and friendly, the atmosphere is relaxed and fun even during rush hour. Would visit again!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We were an adult family of five for dinner and drinks on a Sunday evening. We all started with a beer sampler, consisting of 4 different flavored beers. We all got different beers to sample. My favorites were the Hefeweizen and the Pecan Brown Ale. Although I can say they all were pretty good and had distinct flavors. Our waitress was knowledgeable about the brews and quick to answer any questions. We ordered appetizers, our first mistake. Just skip this step altogether. The calamari was chewy like rubber bands. It was served with cocktail sauce that tasted like ketchup, very little if any horseradish in the sauce. The "Toasted Ravioli" was frozen ravioli that was deep fried, and served with a watery marinara sauce. Dinner was better for some of us than others. I had the Beef Tenderloin Tips, and was very satisfied. However, I was the only satisfied one. Not overcooked, and very tender. The waitress became less charming after the first round of drinks, which we all followed up with water and soda's. Some of us wanted to buy T-Shirts, and this just seemed to annoy her. They were 30 minutes from closing time, and she informed us that she had a lot to do, and she was very busy. We were one of 5 visible tables that were seated, and 2 other wait staff with a bartender also working. Beer good. Service could use improvement. Food really needs some work.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We went looking for something different after an after noon at the science center and came here. We ordered two samplers of beer so we could taste a lot of their brews. Didn't find a bad one in the lot! We also had excellent burgers, fish & chips, and French dip sandwiches. There are also some unique items on the menu, like Po'r Boys and crawfish. We plan to go again to keep tasting. Service was excellent too.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Wanted a brew pub near the airport, and found this one. Very friendly staff and great service. Interesting menu, with lots to choose from and some unusual selections. Had some excellent onion rings as a starter. My husband is the beer drinker, and enjoyed a pint of the brewery's best, but I like a bit of beer now and then myself, and was so pleased to find that they serve a mini glass (about 6 oz.) for those of us who can't manage a pint. The blonde ale was slightly sweet, light, and refreshing. Our food came out fast and was very tasty. Highly recommend the spinach flatbread and the crispy chicken wrap. Great experience all around.