“Good place to stay”

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fenton
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Fenton
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Supper was an added bonus for the price. Pool has Hot Tub, and is indoor and outdoor. Room was good as well. Breakfast was a little on the shy side but all in all, okay. Would stay again. Stay was really friendly and helpful,

Room Tip: No restaurant, but good Supper and Breakfast.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Mike R
There are newer reviews for Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fenton

Reviewed May 22, 2014

This was our first stay at a Drury Inn - if this one is representative of the chain, we will always look for Drury Inn and Suites! The room was clean, comfortable, a true suite (with a door to the bedroom). The staff were so friendly and helpful. The recommendations for places to eat and visit were spot on! The reception and food in the evenings was always good. The breakfast had so many options - cereal, fruit, hot entrees. Very accessible - easy to find - close to everything we were interested in.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank lindyg79
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

I booked a room on line for my grandsons wedding night pd for it on my c.c. upon his arrival he was told he had to pay for rmn because the c.c. was for holding only.I never saw that in writing when I made the reservation !!!!! They had my c.c.info that should have never happened !!!!!! Then I asked for my receipts be emailed never got that either.I stopped in to pay for another room and that was never mentioned they should have said something . I had two room.but I will never do business with again !!! ever !!!!!!!!!! What a mess for your wedding night .bad bad bad business !!!!!!!!!!!!:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( customer service is a joke !!!!!!!!! You want to remove this because I didnt experience some of the things myself ?????? Really really ????? I was in the room myself so yes I do know about it !!! You just dont want it on here because its negative !!!!! But very truthful !!!!! What a joke you are !!!!!!!!it is my very own experience !!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Ruth Ann D
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fenton, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate hearing from our guests, as we use your comments to help improve our product and services. I understand your frustration in discovering your wedding gift was not paid with your credit card when you booked the room online. We will share your experience with our website team for review. It is indicated on the website that the credit card on file is for guarantee purposes only, and our payment policy states that we cannot charge a card that is not present at the hotel. This is done to ensure maximum security for each and every credit card transaction.

In a case such as this, a credit card authorization form could be obtained from the hotel, which could be completed and returned prior to arrival, to make it go more smoothly. The credit card would then be charged at time of arrival. I sincerely regret the confusion on your grandson's wedding night, and hope this information will help for future experiences.

I would welcome the opportunity to further discuss this issue with you. Please contact me directly at the hotel if you wish to do so.

Sean Downey

Reviewed April 26, 2014

This was the first time I ever felt the need to write a review but I just couldn't think of a better way to praise the wonderful experience we had at this hotel! The staff were all very friendly, the rooms were clean and fresh and even the pool area was well stocked and clean. The breakfast and dinner buffet were always well stocked and it was kept clean and the food was tasty, too. The adults were each given 3 mixed drinks or beer and a soda machine kept the younger ones happy! (I just wished that they would have offered milk or juice with dinner, but if that is my only complaint...well, you know...). We had never been to the St. Louis area before and the staff at the front desk really took the time to talk to us and inform us of things to do in the area, even offering to write down driving directions for us! All the little extras this hotel offered, really made our vacation one of the best we have had. Keep up the great work! ( and, PLEASE consider building hotels in the Green Bay, WI area)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Babs5478
Reviewed April 14, 2014

My overall experience of this stay was excellent. There were a couple of issues that I won't ding the hotel over because the good far exceeded my expectations. First, the only two negative things I could say were regarding our room..there were some small ants present around the air conditioner which we told the staff about at check out. They said they were aware and working on the problem which was caused by new mulch that was laid around the building. The other issue was that my room had a smell that never went away. We did have my dog with me, so I am assuming they may have certain rooms for people with pets, however the smell was more of musty sweat. Anyway now for the good... The staff here are fantastic! I booked a youth baseball team and families for this visit. They offer a really nice breakfast buffet including biscuits & gravy, sausage, bagels, muffins, a variety of breads, cereal, oatmeal, self serve waffle machine, fresh fruit, yogurt, juice, milk, coffee. The other huge perk was that they offer a snack buffet in the evening which included hot dogs, mac n cheese, salad, baked potatoes with toppings and FREE alcohol for the adults - during a 2 hour period. This included mixed drinks and beer. Overall experience exceeded my expectations so I am still giving them a 5 star rating even with the two issues with my room. If you are traveling with a pet, they only charge $10 extra per night for the dog. They have a pet station and grassy area outside for walking them. I would book this hotel again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2014

My boyfriend and I have stayed here at this Drury Inn on multiple occasions. There are several reasons why we keep coming back. First off, the location of this particular Drury is great because it is within 15-20 minutes of almost everything we have wanted to do in St. Louis, but it's location just outside the city takes away that feeling of being so crowded, like when you stay in downtown STL. Next, there is free parking...try finding that when you stay downtown! All Drury hotels offer a free breakfast...but it's not just muffins and coffee. Scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage, hash browns, doughnuts, pastries, muffins, cereal, belgian waffles, bagels, toast, yogurt, milk, coffee, juice, and fountain soda (for those of us who prefer our caffeine cold) are all offered for their breakfast. They also offer the free evening "kick back" which can serve as another free meal if you are budget-conscious. The evening offering has offered different things on different occasions, but usually includes some kind of soup, hot dogs, macaroni and cheese, nachos, a vegetable and/or fruit tray and fountain soda. Drink cards are also offered that are good for 2 alcoholic drinks per person. If you don't want to eat at the hotel, there is a Cracker Barrel restaurant adjacent to the Drury, a Krispy Kreme donut shop across the street, and a TON of other restaurants within a 10 minute drive. Another nice feature to each room is that there is a microwave and dorm-sized refrigerator/freezer. That has come in handy when we have eaten delicious Italian on The Hill and had left-overs that we wanted to eat later. The rooms have always been clean and comfortable and the staff have ALWAYS been courteous and helpful...several times going out of their way to help us find directions or to give recommendations even when their front desk has been busy. Their is a business center that has computers to access the internet and even a printer to use. They have an indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub that is open year round, which is great when you have the kids along. Finally, Drury Inns will forever be my choice of hotel due to their pet policy. They are one of the only hotels that allow pets over 30 lbs and the only charge is a $10 pet cleaning fee (which has recently been added). Many times we bring our dog with us on vacation and it is great not to have to put down a HUGE deposit or pay $100 pet fee like some other hotel chains. Our dog LOVES staying at Drury as much as we do. They do ask that pets are not brought into the main areas of the hotel, which is totally understandable. When we need to take him outside, there is a large grassy area behind the hotel that can be used, and trash cans in several places to dispose of the waste bags. In conclusion, we just love Drury Inn hotels. The price, location, service, food, and pet policy will keep us lifelong Drury customers!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank CakeChick250
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I share the sentiments of the previous review. We were not expecting anything other than a clean room and accomodations near Des Peres Hospital for early morning schedule. We ate dinner there, received 3 free alcohol drinks each, sodas, popcorn and returned that morning after the procedure for breakfast while patient slept a few hours in the room. It could not have worked out better. The staff was attentive at the buffet, breakfast and check in. I hope we don't need the hospital again,but when in st louis area, we will hope there is a vacancy for us. Others may keep the light on--but this staff and management roll out the red carpet. Thanks for a peaceful and stay with extras. Dale.

Room Tip: I agree with another review that the road to the hotel is easy to miss from the I44 exit. Our room...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank BigD51
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fenton
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Southwest
Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Fenton
Hampton Inn St. Louis Southwest
Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fenton
Holiday Inn Express Fenton
TownePlace Suites St. Louis Fenton

Been to Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fenton? Share your experiences!