“Another excellent stay at a Drury”

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fenton
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Fenton
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We recently stayed at this Drury for 5 days while on vacation. And yet again, we were very pleased that we picked a Drury. From the moment that we checked in until the moment that we checked out, we did not have any issues.

Our room was very clean, beds were comfortable and public areas were bright and clean as well. Our kids loved the pool! An indoor - outdoor option of just swimming under the wall is a great feature! The breakfast each day was good and well stocked. The wonderful employee working the breakfast each day (so sorry I can't recall her name) was very helpful, friendly and made us feel like family. The evening drinks and food were also a big hit. Our kids thought having soda and popcorn each night was a huge treat.

The staff was very helpful in all areas. They knew the area well and suggested many great locations to visit and explore. My husband ran almost every morning. Very safe area and he enjoyed the hilly neighborhoods to give him a new challenge for running.

If we are ever back in the area we will for sure stay at this Drury again!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 28, 2013

The hotel was clean and the staff friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The free breakfast is great. The afternoon snacks could easily be a dinner for sure. The kids love the pool and the 1 bedroom suites are nice cause the kids can stay up and we can sleep.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

We've never stayed at a Drury Inn and I wouldn't hesitate to stay in one again. The hotel was clean and the staff friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The free breakfast is a nice perk, although working the waffle irons were tricky for many, including myself. The afternoon snacks could easily be a dinner, which saves you money while vacationing. My toddler liked watching the popcorn pop and eating it as well.

The room was small but had a nice desk and comfortable chair. The shower was the brightest hotel shower I have ever been in!

The pool area was small but nice. I liked that it was indoor & outdoor. They also had a small area for little ones that was 1' - 1'5". The paint on the floor was peeling up in that area.

Overall it was a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We just love Drury Inn and Suites. The Fenton location is great for a quick trip into the city. All public areas are bright and clean and the rooms are as well. We always enjoy the hot apps and complimentary drinks in the evening and the hot breakfast in the morning. The biscuits and gravy are my personal favorite. Our little dog is always welcome when we stay at Drury Inns! As a travel agent, whenever I can, I book my clients at Drury!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The staff was very friendly and polite. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The express food bar was great especially with children. It was also nice to have 3 free drinks. It helped save money. The kids enjoyed the indoor and outdoor pool. We also enjoyed the hot tub.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I checked in with my Mom and her dog Lucy because our air conditioner was broken at the house. Lobby was very nice and quiet, checked in early, waited just a short time for prep of the room, wanted first floor but sold out. Young man at the desk was very nice and helpful. My mother was very pleased with the size, cleanliness and quick access to the elevator. Overall the beds were very comfortable and she slept very well that evening. The 530 to 7pm happy hour in the lobby was way better than I expected. 3 free alcohol drinks of your choice, I only had two. The food was much more than apps, it was a full dinner. My mom had nachos, meatballs and soup that she loved. I had a hotdog and a salad and all was very good. Had a late check out at 12 and returned home to a cool house and new air conditioner.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Stayed here from June 23rd to the 27th. The people working at the front desk were very friendly. The lady even came out to my car the day we checked in and told us we could come check in early with no charge. The room seemed clean when we got there but after a day or 2 it was lacking. The pool area seemed a little dirty. The breakfast and supper is so so. It is in a good location about 10 miles from six flags. The 2nd night we were there, we were mid sleep when dogs started barking. Overall, I would probably stay here again just because of the friendly employees.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fenton
Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Fenton
Holiday Inn Express Fenton
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Southwest
Hampton Inn St. Louis Southwest
Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fenton
TownePlace Suites St. Louis Fenton

Been to Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fenton? Share your experiences!