“Great Place to Stay”

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fenton
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Fenton
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Loved, loved, loved staying here!! We wanted a hotel with a pool and were told by a rival hotel brand that the Drury had an indoor pool. We checked in and it was very busy. In all my travels I have never stayed at a Drury Inn. When we checked in we got vouchers for dinner and 3 drinks!! We were also looking for some place to eat so we killed 2 birds with 1 stone!!

The room itself was really nice and the bed was so comfortable. The bathroom was very clean. I felt really welcomed here. Everyone who works here would say hi or ask how everything was going. You could tell they really cared about your comfort.

The pool was indoor/outdoor and my daughter thought it was a hoot to swim outside during the winter. We had a very enjoyable stay here and would certainly go back. I joined their rewards program. From now on I will be looking specifically for Drury's to stay in. Loved it!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Honestly, my daughter and I and my 2 grandchildren (spring break) decided on the Drury because of their "5:30 Kick-Back" knowing that if it wasn't "much"...we could go out to eat somewhere else. After each long day, we couldn't wait to get back to our hotel for the evening meal and drinks. We didn't have to struggle thru a restaurant with the kids and the Drury menu was absolutely more than enough: Soup, salad, relishes, baked potatoe, chicken strips, macaroni & cheese, nachos/cheese, plus free soft drinks throughout the evening and popcorn. The adults had punch cards and could have a glass of wine or mixed drink on the house...the card was good for ever how many nights you were staying. The evening menu alternated with pasta and meatballs and a different kind of soup. Breakfast was equally as nice: waffles, bagels, scrambled eggs, cheese, sausage, biscuits & gravy, yogurt, cereals.
The location was perfect to get to the Magic House St. Louis Children's Museum and also the St. Louis Science Museum. The staff was unvelieveable friendly and especially nice to the children. The room was clean and no odors whatsoever. The pool was our only problem - water was c-o-l-d!! Hot tub was nice. I used the computer a few times in the "business" area and it worked just fine.

We felt safe so all of this included for $85.47 + tax/2 queen beds. Very happy with the entire package!

Room Tip: We had rm. 135 across from the pool and down the hall from the breakfast/dinner area.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2013

For years, we have stayed at Drury Inns, but lately they have disappointed us. At this particular Drury Inn, the staff was very friendly, the breakfast was very good, and the evening drinks and food were typical of the Drury Inn. What was disappointing was the room. It was small, somewhat depressing, and seemed like it needed to be up-dated. We overheard people in the elevator saying the same thing. Overall, it had the feel of an old hotel. It is unlikely that we would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I like Drury Inns. My pops has been a memeber of there gold key club so long that his # is four didgets. This is a classic small Drury. No big thrills, but nice. Some deep cleaning would be nice. In between the mattress and the box springs haven't been cleaned in a long time. That is what all kinds of pest want. The staff is nice but at 8:00am at breakfast please stop the chat. Let me eat and get woke up. I don't need the small talk. Be nice don't be fake.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Hello my wife and I stayed at tour hotel from 1-17until1-20. We were welcomed by Alyssa and she was just great in letting us know what to expect.Thenwe went to get a snack and Taylor gave us drinks and Sandy helped us with food.Saturday we went down for breakfast which was excelent.We were eating our food when lisa and Patrick came by and ask us how we were. I have stayed at many places in my time but drury is the best of all. If had a staff as great as yours my job would be a lot easyer.Thank you for our great stay and makinf us feel at home. the Hansens in room 332

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 23, 2013

my wife and i stayed here for an evening out. the staff was pleasant upon check in. they served nice buffet of pub food and the mood was somewhat festive in the lobby. the room was quiet clean and terrific for an evening out. i would recommend this hotel for a family stay or if looking for a clean quiet room on a budget. for a more romantic stay, i should have picked the ritz carlton but for a night out, this hotel was just fine. could have been five stars if more upscale such as the drury in chesterfield.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We stayed one night while visiting friends and family in St. Louis. We enjoyed the breakfast and the free happy hour at night. The room was very comfortable and the location was wonderful for getting around St. Louis.
I am a light sleeper and I did not notice any noise from the highway.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fenton
Holiday Inn Express Fenton
Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Fenton
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Southwest
Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fenton
TownePlace Suites St. Louis Fenton
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Arnold

Been to Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fenton? Share your experiences!