“Will give it another try”
Review of Poor Richard's

Poor Richard's
Ranked #10 of 93 Restaurants in Fenton
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Restaurant is very dated and needs a major facelift. Service was good except when not checking on customers waitress would sit at bar and talk with bartender loudly. Burger was very good (we were starving). Salad was outrageously priced. When I order hot wings I expect them to be "hot". Had to order more buffalo sauce to get them right. Otherwise they had a great flavor. All in all would definitely go again just knowing what to order.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Service was good but food was barely passable for bar food. Burger was nothing special and the fries were terrible. It was Thursday night and wanted to watch some NFL and the TV selection is not good. I ended up sitting at the end of the bar looking at some old tube TV from the 90's.

The place was packed with locals but I imagine they are there for the drinks rather the food.

I will skip this spot next time I am in town.

1  Thank Mike E
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Great chicken wings. Friendly people borh patrons and staff. Celeste rocks as a hostess. Kid friendly family atmosphere

Reviewed June 4, 2012

We had stopped by Poor Richards in Fenton on a Monday night for dinner and drinks. All aspects of the meal were poor. The burgers were terrrible, it almost was if they had cooked them in the microwave. Drinks were wattered down and service less then OK. Never once did our waitress come to ask how our meals were. I have an idea she knew the food sucked. I tried to contact management about our experience but they never responeded.

2  Thank Jerry O
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I was unimpressed with the service, the food is good but not good enough for what they charge.

Been to Poor Richard's? Share your experiences!