“Great food!!!!!”

Bandana's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #4 of 93 Restaurants in Fenton
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

Great food, awesome service!!!! Atmosphere is friendly and casual family friendly. Prices are a little high, but service is excellent. Food has a good taste and quantity is better than most bbq places.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

All the meat is slow cooked in a smoker and then you get to choose which sauces to use. They also have super baked potatoes. Favorite feature is that every menu item is listed with the calorie count right on the menu! You can actually eat pretty well without blowing your diet!

Reviewed January 29, 2012

This resturant is as great as the rest. The food is always great

Reviewed January 22, 2012

We just returned from a very difficult funeral, famished and exhausted. Due to the conviece of our Hotel, the Drury Inn, we walked over to Bandana's and had great service, fast, and mouth-watering food! I highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

I don't like dry-rub bar-b-q. I prefer that the sauce be cooked into my meat. They offer a variety of sauces, but I really didn't care for any of them. I won't go back.