“GREAT FOOD!”

Colton's Steak House and Grill
Ranked #4 of 64 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Never dissatisfied with any choice from the menu and... There's always PEANUTS and HOT ROLLS with honey! Peach tea is awesome too!

There are newer reviews for Colton's Steak House and Grill

Reviewed August 28, 2014

I met my uncle there last night. We met at 7 and didnt leave till 9:30. The food was outstanding bc the last time i had Coltons the steak was awful. But his place was really good and the people were very helpful and kept the beers coming (Always a plus in my book)!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

We all had steaks and they were cooked perfectly to our requests. Very tender and juicy! Friendly atmosphere and good service too.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

I took my son-in-law, daughter and grandchildren out to Colton's and found the food was very good. We had good conversation and the food didn't take too long to be brought out.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Great food and service. Big portions, quick service and friendly atmosphere. Easy to find and plenty of parking.