“Great place to stay when you visit incarcerated loved ones.”
Review of Super 8 Farmington

Super 8 Farmington
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Farmington
Springfield, Missouri
“Great place to stay when you visit incarcerated loved ones.”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I am very impressed with the clean room. They have a good breakfast and great value and comfort for the money you pay.... very reasonable price compared to bigger chain hotels..... really enjoyed my stay and will stay again when I visit my loved one....

• Stayed November 2013
Chris P, Manager at Super 8 Farmington, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
I am so happy to hear your stay was pleasant and you enjoyed your time with us. We strive to deliver the best quality at a reasonable price and look forward to you staying again with us.

Best,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Midwest City, Oklahoma
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This hotel is not as terrible as I feared after reading some recent reviews. However, it is overpriced and not cleaned well. When we checked into our room the coffee machine had not been emptied or cleaned and there were a few hairs in the shower.

I found the staff to be pleasant enough. My reservation went through twice on the website and they kindly fixed that for me.

Warning to pet owners: Although the Super 8 website says this location accepts 50 lb pets, the management says 25.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments about your most recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with our staff. We continuously strive to improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guest.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback, and we hope to host you again soon.

Travelers are raving about these Farmington hotels

Washington State
Reviewed October 27, 2013

There was no help with my luggage in or out.
The room's bathroom stunk so bad I almost gagged. I flushed the stool, then the odor became tolerable.
I appreciated the sheets were clean. The rest of the room could have used a good scrubbing.
The wife(?) was pleasant and said 'goodnight' when I asked for a wake-up call.
Breakfast was sparse and the juice-bar was turned off promptly.
I had to remind myself that I paid for my stay, miserable as it was, and that they weren't doing me a favor.
Unless it's a crisis, look elsewhere. You'll be glad you did.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

lewisville
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have no problem staying at a no frills motel as long as I pay a no frills price. Holes in blanket. Too expensive. Had to call front desk to replace sheets and clean urine stains from toilet.

Room Tip: choose somewhere else