“Good as usual”

Cuisines: Italian
missouri
“Good as usual”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I love the salads and rolls...pasta and desserts are good too...nice staff and will fix to go while you are there or call it in....close to the hotels

Visited September 2012

Saint Louis, Missouri
“consistant”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We can always count on this restaurant having the mom's warm homemade taste. Its always consIstant. You can count on a good meal.

Visited May 2012
“Outdated and unfortunate.”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I ate here with two other colleagues while spending a week on business. Right when we entered the restaurant I could tell it was going to be an interesting experience. I noticed the smoking section right away as the restaurant smelled less like Italian food and more like a bar. The smoking section is just a few feet away from the restaurant and there were just as many smokers as not. Now for the food, the salad was the best part of the entire meal. We all ordered a different item from their Specials menu. My chicken Alfredo was gross. My colleagues entries were marginally better tasting than my own. The rolls we were served were no better then what I buy from the frozen section of the grocery store. Overall I wouldn't recommend this restaurant to anyone.

2 Thank Pab485s
San Jose, California
“Bad Service”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Received bad service, long wait, waitress ignored my request and the pasta dish I ordered was dissapointing. Eat at the Applebees down the right; it's a lot better!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank EdUrias
Lauren Z, Public Relations Manager at The Pasta House Co., responded to this review, May 22, 2012
Thank you for your honest feedback. We are very sorry that your visit was disappointing. We truly hope you will visit us again so that we may make it up to you! If you would like to speak with someone regarding your experience, please visit our website for our contact information. http://pastahouse.com/contact/index.html
Farmington, MO
“Dirty!”
Reviewed May 7, 2012 via mobile

The bathrooms are very gross!!!! Food is so so. Service is so slow!!! Management seems to be the ones who need help and not servers.