This is an older Hampton Inn where I've experienced some mix feelings.
- Called the hotel and spoke with Jayde where I requested a lower floor room to find out that Jayde booked me on the third floor. This was corrected, but I was very dissapointed that as a Diamond member that my profile and requests are not even read.
- Some of the exercise equipment was not operable during my three night stay.
- No Diamond member parking. Did observe on two separate days a Chrysler 300 and Chrysler MKZ parked in the compact car parking area.
- Enjoyed the jacuzzi in the pool area only to find 4 dead flies in it.
- Heard kids running up and down the hallway on the second level.
- Breakast items are awesome including fresh blueberries and strawberries.
- Laundry facility on site.
- Friendly front desk staff.
The hotel definitely has some opportunity to be a better Hampton Inn and I'll see how it goes on my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hampton Inn Farmington hotel you will experience our Southern Missouri hospitality and down home feel in our relaxing, well-appointed guest room accommodations. The Hampton Inn located near several wineries, historic sites and as well shopping centers.You will feel at home with amenities such as our fitness room, free in-room internet and 24 hour business center. Start each day of your stay at our Farmington, MO hotel with our free hot breakfast or grab one of Hampton’s On the Run Breakfast to Go Bags as you head out. Book your room online today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Farmington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Farmington Hotel Farmington