“Friendly and Clean”

Hampton Inn Farmington
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Farmington
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We have stayed at this Hampton Inn several times and the desk staff is always friendly and helpful. There is never been a problem with checking inn and the rooms are clean and comfortable . The breakfast is very good and consistNt throughout the morning. Love having hot coffee available 24-7 in the lobby.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
cheyenne W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear Cynthia,
Thank you for such a wonderful review, it is always wonderful to get reviews from our regular guests! I will pass your kind words onto the staff, we appreciate them! Have a great day!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Very nice efficient check in and staff. Comfortable clean rooms. I left early so didn't get breakfast but the kitchen attendant was kind enough to pack me a bag of food to eat later. I would definitely stay here again if I had a choice but my company books for me.

Dear Fran,
Thank you for such a wonderful review. We sincerely appreciate your time and kind words. I’m happy to hear you were able to grab a snack to go! I’m glad you were taken care of. Have a wonderful day, Fran. See you again soon.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

The room was clean as you would expect with any Hampton Inn. However, it was very tiny and cramped. For the price, I've stayed in much roomier hotels. I have always tried to book with Hampton Inns, but in the future, I will probably be looking at Best Westerns. We were on a 8 day motorcycle trip, staying in different places. All The BW's were much roomier for about the same price

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Pattie J
cheyenne W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Dear Pattie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with your fellow travelers. I’m sorry you found our rooms to be cramped. Next time you are in the area, you should try one of our king rooms, they are much roomier. Again Pattie, I appreciate your time and I hope you will give us another try during your next trip through Farmington, MO.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

I was in town for business so my company booked this for me. Staff was courteous and welcoming. Room was clean. Since I left for work very early, the kitchen staff gave me a take-along bag with some items. Internet was good also.

Dear Fran,
Thank you for leaving such a sweet review, it is much appreciated! I’m happy to hear you were able to enjoy our On-the-Run breakfast bags. I hope you have a wonderful week. We will see you again soon.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

The staff was welcoming, courteous, friendly and helpful. Our stay was for three days and each day our rooms were refreshed and cleaned. We felt very comfortable in our surroundings. We also had good conversations with front desk staff on good books to read while awaiting for family to pick us up.

Room Tip: If you need a refrigerator in your room, be sure to make that request when you book your room as not...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Catherine,
Thank you for such a wonderful review! We sincerely appreciate your time. I will pass your kind words onto the team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Great breakfast as always! No HBO; room was smaller than most Hamptons I've stayed at & bed was only a full. Was unclear as to whether these were due to room being "free"(HH Club points). Pool was cold. But staff was awesome and hote was immaculate as usual!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
cheyenne W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Dear Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for your fellow travelers! I appreciate your complements regarding the breakfast. I will pass your kind words onto the breakfast gals, they will be ecstatic! Again Michael, thank you for your time and have a wonderful weekend!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

The staff at the Hampton have never let me down. Should it be a room request, complimentary breakfast, on-site office center, room internet, being treated friendly and always with a smile. While Traveling, my home away from home.

Dear Bruce,

Thank you for leaving a review for us! It has been an absolute pleasure getting to know you over your past stays. We look forward to seeing you again (hopefully sooner than later)!

Cheyenne Wolfe

Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmington
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Farmington
Tradition Inn
#4 of 6 in Farmington
Shepherd Mountain Inn & Suites
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sainte Genevieve
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham...
#1 of 3 in Sainte Genevieve

Been to Hampton Inn Farmington? Share your experiences!